This was a fresh start apart from AshleyRubi a blog that I created back in December 2009 to form part of my youtube channel AshleyRubi1 … the concept was totally different I would blog about celebrity gossip, fashion trends, beauty very few outfits of the day ect until I decided to start over with Ashes into Fashion.

Ashes into Fashion the name
The name AshleyRubi is not my real name … my real name is Ashley Nichole, 
Rubi was a nickname I got back in highschool thanks to the Novela Rubi … thanks to my eyes
 I knew I wanted a new blog name … my friend Marybel Macias @Merriiz helped a lot 
I had Ashes Clozet at first I love the name but I have 2 friends with closet in their name plus so many more I have seen so I wanted something different. Marybel gave me Ashes into Rubies I loved it too but I didn't want Rubi again … then it clicked Fashion .. Ashes into Fashion which it can mean more then just "Ashes"( which happens to be a nickname for my name) Fashion... My Fashion
to your ashes things you might not like or wear anymore turn into fashion  Hard to explain hope you can understand :)   


This was a fresh start apart from AshleyRubi a blog that I created back in December 2009 to form part of my youtube channel AshleyRubi1 … the concept was totally different I would blog about celebrity gossip, fashion trends, beauty very few outfits of the day ect until I decided to start over with Ashes into Fashion.

Ashes into Fashion the name
The name AshleyRubi is not my real name … my real name is Ashley Nichole, 
Rubi was a nickname I got back in highschool thanks to the Novela Rubi … thanks to my eyes
 I knew I wanted a new blog name … my friend Marybel Macias @Merriiz helped a lot 
I had Ashes Clozet at first I love the name but I have 2 friends with closet in their name plus so many more I have seen so I wanted something different. Marybel gave me Ashes into Rubies I loved it too but I didn't want Rubi again … then it clicked Fashion .. Ashes into Fashion which it can mean more then just "Ashes"( which happens to be a nickname for my name) Fashion... My Fashion
to your ashes things you might not like or wear anymore turn into fashion  Hard to explain hope you can understand :)   


Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page