So excited finally Color-blocking again :) I loveee love this trend. I changed it up a bit with my hair and accessories throughout the day due to how hot yesterday was, at first I actually had it down with some colorful bracelets but I decided to put my hair up in a messy ponytail and add my favorite Aldo earring. How do you think it looked better ??? :) 
                             Yellow Top: Vintage Thrifted , Turquoise Skirt: Vintage Thrifted
                                       Nude Pumps: Charlotte Russe , Bracelets: Banana Republic
                                                 Ring: Forever 21 , Earrings and Bag: Aldo
                        
                                 FUN FACT: As most of you know Im obsessed with thrift store shopping lol ... well I  thought you guys would be interested to know How much I paid for this actual outfit?? For the Top and Skirt I only paid $6 ;D UNBELIEVABLE !!! Right???


Have a Blessed Day thank you for Reading. Xo Ashley


                                                       
So excited finally Color-blocking again :) I loveee love this trend. I changed it up a bit with my hair and accessories throughout the day due to how hot yesterday was, at first I actually had it down with some colorful bracelets but I decided to put my hair up in a messy ponytail and add my favorite Aldo earring. How do you think it looked better ??? :) 
                             Yellow Top: Vintage Thrifted , Turquoise Skirt: Vintage Thrifted
                                       Nude Pumps: Charlotte Russe , Bracelets: Banana Republic
                                                 Ring: Forever 21 , Earrings and Bag: Aldo
                        
                                 FUN FACT: As most of you know Im obsessed with thrift store shopping lol ... well I  thought you guys would be interested to know How much I paid for this actual outfit?? For the Top and Skirt I only paid $6 ;D UNBELIEVABLE !!! Right???


Have a Blessed Day thank you for Reading. Xo Ashley

14 comments

  1. Wow I can't believe you found that outfit at a thrift store. I don't like going cause I hate how they smell :/ this kinda changed my mind a bit though haha your colorblocking has got to be the cutest I've seen! You make it work very well, gal!

    <3dani
    danigrimaldo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow only six...thats awesome...I been searching the thrift store for a good one...Still looking

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dani I was the same way lol ... some days are better then others but I have found some great things ... I wash before I wear.. you should try :) thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cari good luck .. its hard .. example.. a place might not look interesting but if you look around you can find great items :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. se mira bien bonito the colors look great together and both of the ideas look great girlie :) le subiste a la falda?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELY Outfit! Amazing the price you payed... I have never been thrift shoping...I havents seen any here where I live...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it!!!
    nice skirt
    kiss

    http://fashionfablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like those two colors together

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made a post using those colors soo FAB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors....they go great together. =>

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this outfit! I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg..this is thee greatest thrifted outfit ever! Love the color combination!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your "thrifted" items. I am a HUGE bargain and thrift shopper myself!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page