First of all I want to start by wishing my Idol a very very Happy Birthday :) and I hope some day I can actually meet her in person… which I see so far aways since she's from the UK …I  had my XFACTOR live taping ticket ready and was willing to do anything just to meet her but she's out :( so my wish will have to wait until …. I don't know when :(
anyways
If you follow me on twitter, you already knew that I fell in love with Cheryls pink and blue airport outfit the day I saw it  I knew I had to recreate it sooner or later … well here it is :) took me a while but Im very happy how it turned out … I couldn't find a necklace I actually liked so I used what I found… and ofcouse I would never find shoes to compare to her Louboutins so I just did my nude pumps …( If it was possible I would of bought the entire original outfit without even thinking about it )lol Hope you like this post. Xo 







http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com
Cheryl Cole wearing a By Malene Birger jacket Splendid vintage whisper cotton tank, Jospeh Ange cotton cropped pants, Christian Louboutin Mago suede platforms and Ray-Ban metal-frame aviator sunglasses






/

My Outfit:
Blazer & Bag: Vintage
Blue Pants: Zara
Pink Top: My Sisters Closet 
Nude Pumps: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses & necklace: Forever 21
watch : Michael Kors


My Hubby loves taking pictures when I'm not ready … he says that .. they come out  "more Natural" rather then all posing .."Fake" he's too funny… somedays I love all the pictures and days like today .. he made it hard for me to choose … all the ones I like I was talking, laughing … in motion.. SERIOUS which those … these in this post were the only ones that worked … except 

this one  smiling Picture :D 

Sorry for looking so serious in almost all  my Pictures in this post … I was actually really really Happy for this post.. Hope You Liked it . Xo AshleyRubi


First of all I want to start by wishing my Idol a very very Happy Birthday :) and I hope some day I can actually meet her in person… which I see so far aways since she's from the UK …I  had my XFACTOR live taping ticket ready and was willing to do anything just to meet her but she's out :( so my wish will have to wait until …. I don't know when :(
anyways
If you follow me on twitter, you already knew that I fell in love with Cheryls pink and blue airport outfit the day I saw it  I knew I had to recreate it sooner or later … well here it is :) took me a while but Im very happy how it turned out … I couldn't find a necklace I actually liked so I used what I found… and ofcouse I would never find shoes to compare to her Louboutins so I just did my nude pumps …( If it was possible I would of bought the entire original outfit without even thinking about it )lol Hope you like this post. Xo 







http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com
Cheryl Cole wearing a By Malene Birger jacket Splendid vintage whisper cotton tank, Jospeh Ange cotton cropped pants, Christian Louboutin Mago suede platforms and Ray-Ban metal-frame aviator sunglasses






/

My Outfit:
Blazer & Bag: Vintage
Blue Pants: Zara
Pink Top: My Sisters Closet 
Nude Pumps: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses & necklace: Forever 21
watch : Michael Kors


My Hubby loves taking pictures when I'm not ready … he says that .. they come out  "more Natural" rather then all posing .."Fake" he's too funny… somedays I love all the pictures and days like today .. he made it hard for me to choose … all the ones I like I was talking, laughing … in motion.. SERIOUS which those … these in this post were the only ones that worked … except 

this one  smiling Picture :D 

Sorry for looking so serious in almost all  my Pictures in this post … I was actually really really Happy for this post.. Hope You Liked it . Xo AshleyRubi

12 comments

  1. Love it yo todavia tengo pendiente este outfit lol no te importa si lo ago yo tambien?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ashes You Did An Extraordinary job on this Look!
    Every Piece Looks as if you took it straight from Cheryls Closet
    i believe that no one would do it better and if Cheryl ever saw this she would be very proud! you have left me with no words! GREAT JOB!! and keep the looks comming yo have inspired me to do a look now! and i LOVE the pictures!! especially the one you are in motion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its cute...you did an outstanding job recreating the look


    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous!
    I love how you put those colors together.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to hit the nail on the head! You two look exactly alike! :-)

    Relatable Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ashley..

    you're so pretty and chic.

    Anyway, I tried to find a way to contact you personally to ask this thing, but I can't find it.

    Here.. I want to know what did you do to your hair to be like this

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CQ4EJfRIHC4/TeaoLhBoJMI/AAAAAAAAAFg/YhjWL1Hf-Ic/s1600/Screen+shot+2011-06-01+at+3.13.54+PM.png

    It's gorgeous :)

    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I love your blog, just started to follow recently. I think you did an amazing job at recreating Cheryl Cole's outfit! When I saw the first two photos I thought it was you in both of them... I had to look at the pictures again to really be able to tell the difference!!
    Little Petite Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your recreation of this outfit!!! It's PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am absolutely in LOVE w this look Ash, you are just GORGEOUS!!! Loving the color combo :-)

    besos
    Flor
    http://flordemariafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love the outfit!!

    http://elephant-cat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page