Finally I have a picture  "Banner Material" lol well I think so,  I love loved this top picture, only problem is that I need a major TAN!!! "If only I was tanned"anyways this romper I borrowed from my little sister I actually have the same romper but it in a Jade Green color :)


                         Coral Romper: Forever 21, Bag:Aldo , Colorful Bracelets: Banana Republic
                                              Watch: Target , Sandals: Charlotte Russe

Thank you for Reading. XO 
Next Post Celebrity Inspired 
 Finally I have a picture  "Banner Material" lol well I think so,  I love loved this top picture, only problem is that I need a major TAN!!! "If only I was tanned"anyways this romper I borrowed from my little sister I actually have the same romper but it in a Jade Green color :)


                         Coral Romper: Forever 21, Bag:Aldo , Colorful Bracelets: Banana Republic
                                              Watch: Target , Sandals: Charlotte Russe

Thank you for Reading. XO 
Next Post Celebrity Inspired 

6 comments

  1. love the romper,def banner material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that romper! i have the same one!! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. D I V I N A
    F&S

    http://ideasfashionandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cut romper
    Do you have color eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty in pink! Wish my sister was not that little so we could share clothes, the banner looks lovely!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page