This outfit I wore a couple of days ago to Game 4 of the Dallas Mavs vs Heat here in Dallas Tx.  A group of friends and we (hubby and I) went to several places trying to find where to watch due to every where we would go to it was so full, To be honest I was never a real big fan of basket ball … as I am with soccer but Now I AM!!! LETS GO MAVS!!!!!!!! The time is NOW!!! lol anyways earlier this same day I had gone thrift store shopping as usual, lately I have been going once a week …this time I found This amazing Royal Blue blazer for only $5 Happy Happy me ..also the white Nine West shoes for $5 and a polka dot dress you will see in my next post :)  hope you like my outfit. Xo

                                           Blue Blazer & White Nine West pumps : Vintage
                                            Black Shorts GbyGuess , White Top: Forever 21
                                            Statement Necklace & Bracelet : Banana Republic

Thanks for Reading. Xo Ashley
 This outfit I wore a couple of days ago to Game 4 of the Dallas Mavs vs Heat here in Dallas Tx.  A group of friends and we (hubby and I) went to several places trying to find where to watch due to every where we would go to it was so full, To be honest I was never a real big fan of basket ball … as I am with soccer but Now I AM!!! LETS GO MAVS!!!!!!!! The time is NOW!!! lol anyways earlier this same day I had gone thrift store shopping as usual, lately I have been going once a week …this time I found This amazing Royal Blue blazer for only $5 Happy Happy me ..also the white Nine West shoes for $5 and a polka dot dress you will see in my next post :)  hope you like my outfit. Xo

                                           Blue Blazer & White Nine West pumps : Vintage
                                            Black Shorts GbyGuess , White Top: Forever 21
                                            Statement Necklace & Bracelet : Banana Republic

Thanks for Reading. Xo Ashley

6 comments

  1. That thrifted blazer is a some

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not a Dallas fan...Im all Lakers! But Im rooting for the team that took out my team. I dont want the Heat getting a ring!

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. esta hermosisisisissisismo el blazer!! me encanto! We need to go thrift shopping together! aunque seguro nos peleariamos por lo mismo jajajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit especially the blazer! HOT color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi pretty!!
    I really love your blog and your style!! I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too and follow me back :)
    Kisses from México city!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page