To View more pictures of my 2 Purple & Orange Outfits


A few weeks ago I tweeted about me wanting to start a tag but didn't know what it could be about ... well while tweeting tonight with some fashion blogger friends ...I was like Omg that's it ... I'm obsessed with this combination ..."purple and orange colorblocking outfits" and my first ever colorblocking outfit was using these colors so I was like why not ??? I tag you to colorblock in purple and orange :)
Week by week I have been part of " teRetoA" from nanys klozet & Flordemariafashion and sometimes participate in bloggersdoitbetter ... and I have to say that they motivate me so much. I hope you girls join for this " I Tag You
" one time tag I decided to start ...maybe ill have more in the near future but for now I'm really excided to see Purple and Orange outfits from who ever wants to join this tag ...or if I personally tag you. :)



Info about this Tag.

There will be no due dates .... if you participate tweet me or just add your link below.
Promise I will comment each and everyones outfit.
If you do this Tag ... link this post to your post and tag who ever you want to tag


Xo ashleyrubi

To View more pictures of my 2 Purple & Orange Outfits


A few weeks ago I tweeted about me wanting to start a tag but didn't know what it could be about ... well while tweeting tonight with some fashion blogger friends ...I was like Omg that's it ... I'm obsessed with this combination ..."purple and orange colorblocking outfits" and my first ever colorblocking outfit was using these colors so I was like why not ??? I tag you to colorblock in purple and orange :)
Week by week I have been part of " teRetoA" from nanys klozet & Flordemariafashion and sometimes participate in bloggersdoitbetter ... and I have to say that they motivate me so much. I hope you girls join for this " I Tag You
" one time tag I decided to start ...maybe ill have more in the near future but for now I'm really excided to see Purple and Orange outfits from who ever wants to join this tag ...or if I personally tag you. :)



Info about this Tag.

There will be no due dates .... if you participate tweet me or just add your link below.
Promise I will comment each and everyones outfit.
If you do this Tag ... link this post to your post and tag who ever you want to tag


Xo ashleyrubi

7 comments

  1. how fun...time to empty out the closet

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm game ;)

    http://milenalovesthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I'm so in! I'll send you mine as soon as I wear it, I love this combo!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a FAB color combo, you wear it well!!! I discovered your Blog on the Bloggers Do it Better: Neon + Neutral Challenge. Your looks are so colorful and vibrant. I’m inspired and for that I MUST award you with the “Stylish Blogger” Award! Check my blog for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll join you for sure :-)
    xo

    Flor
    http://flordemariafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley i finally have my challenge ready for you

    here is my link

    http://merriiz.blogspot.com/2011/06/purple-and-orange-color-blocking.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ash, here is my tag :) http://www.lilbitsofchic.com/2011/06/purple-orange-turquoise.html

    Hope you like it! :)
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page