Challenge Week4  "Wear Polka Dots" for Nany's Klozet & Flor De Maria Fashion

I present to you my 3 Dollar Dress that I am in loveeee with… I bought this dress the time I went Thrift store shopping and found my royal blue blazer… It was actually really long but I had it tailored..To add a pop of color I decided on red lips and nails since ..I don't own any red pumps :( which I NEED!!!! and my favorite turquoise clutch. Head to toe Vintage except my watch. lol
                                        Dress,  Shoes:Nine West , and Clutch: Vintage
                                                           Watch: Michael Kors

                                                      Thank You for reading. Xo
Challenge Week4  "Wear Polka Dots" for Nany's Klozet & Flor De Maria Fashion

I present to you my 3 Dollar Dress that I am in loveeee with… I bought this dress the time I went Thrift store shopping and found my royal blue blazer… It was actually really long but I had it tailored..To add a pop of color I decided on red lips and nails since ..I don't own any red pumps :( which I NEED!!!! and my favorite turquoise clutch. Head to toe Vintage except my watch. lol
                                        Dress,  Shoes:Nine West , and Clutch: Vintage
                                                           Watch: Michael Kors

                                                      Thank You for reading. Xo

21 comments

  1. I love the dress!! Great find! You look amazing doll!! :) @globuggy3 http://glofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it...specially that its all thrifted...btw i think that length is the just right.

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to move to Dallas they have the best thrift store stuff. Either that or I just don't know how to look :) Love the dress!!! Amazing as usual.

    allthingssgirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda can't wait to post my outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey since you're in Dallas I have to ask, what thrift store do you go to!? You seem to find really great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super gorgeous girl!! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very elegant, i like your style

    http://treschicbypaulina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lindo blog!! =)
    me suscribooooo


    www.mayitapink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So chic! 3 dollars have never looked this pretty before, your dress just reminded me of that lovely one Julia Roberts wore on Pretty Woman, such a classic look, and cute twist from the usual black and white! Hope you can check my polka dotted outfit!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the dress and how you added the red lips and nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Estas muy guapa! adoro este tipo vestidos se ven tan elegantes!! Te sigo linda porque me gusta tu blog, espero que también te guste el mio y puedas seguirme,

    Besitos,

    http://ideasfashionandmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/06/love-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love how ur clutch gives it a pop of color!!
    lovely blog im def following now!

    please check out my blog?
    the-scarlett-fever.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing look! love your dress , I am following you now! can you check my blog ...
    kisses
    Duapara
    http://duapara-duapara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your dress!
    If You want, check my dots outfit in jfashion.onsugar.com, and if you like my blog, please follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful dress! Love it! Your dress does not look $3. Please let us know what kind of lipstick you are wearing. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit, the clutch is amazing!

    Hey I would love to have you as my new follower, and would follow you back of course ;)

    Love,
    Becky

    www.thefashionnerd.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute dress and I really like your clutch!

    Would you vote what promdress styling you like the most? It would really help me!
    Thank you

    Keep up the good work!

    Evi

    http://girl-onamission.blogspot.com/2011/06/mission-4-prom-help-wanted.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. This dress is a street style blog that is constantly on the search of intricate ideals, Cheap Bohemian Dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page