Here is my New Purple and Orange Outfit :) These are my 2 favorite colors for color-blocking, reason I created a Blog Tag for it …  CLICK HERE I want to see you color block in purple and orange too :)
 I decided to use my Turquoise belt and clutch and nude shoes for this again just because I think it gives it that extra POP.. hope you like :)

                                                 Orange Top Tommy & Purple Skirt : Vintage
nude pumps: Charlotte Russe
Turquoise Belt: Forever21 Clutch: Vintage
Necklace: Banana Republic "Years Old"
Watch: Michael Kors
don't forget to send me you link via Twitter. Xo AshleyRubi
 Here is my New Purple and Orange Outfit :) These are my 2 favorite colors for color-blocking, reason I created a Blog Tag for it …  CLICK HERE I want to see you color block in purple and orange too :)
 I decided to use my Turquoise belt and clutch and nude shoes for this again just because I think it gives it that extra POP.. hope you like :)

                                                 Orange Top Tommy & Purple Skirt : Vintage
nude pumps: Charlotte Russe
Turquoise Belt: Forever21 Clutch: Vintage
Necklace: Banana Republic "Years Old"
Watch: Michael Kors
don't forget to send me you link via Twitter. Xo AshleyRubi

26 comments

  1. Me encanta Ashley. You did an amazing job putting this together. I wish I had half the fashion sense you have. You look lovely girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw that picture Cheryl Cole on the side and fell in love with the colors. You did a great job here. Love it.

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, que lindo ;)
    I'm trying to put together my outfit... Great inspiration!

    Milena
    www.milenalovesthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww I love how u put your outfits together... specially these specific colors.. they looks gorgeous!
    <3
    Makes me want to try it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors! They look great on you :)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it!!! I want to try this combo because it has been everywhere! I definitely will join your tag :)
    @globuggy
    http://glofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm going to steal your outfit! You look GORGEOUS & LOVEEEE the colorblocking.

    http://www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh I'm so jealous! You always find great stuff at thrift stores! This outfit is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! looks super cute! Especially with the turqoise bag and belt!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg! You look so so pretty, I adore the mix of these colors, funny we both took gucci inspiration!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Ash! El turquesa le da el toque final! you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Es verdad el turquesa le ha dado un toque especial y lo ha realzado más aún!!! Luces espectacular!!

    Besitos,

    http://ideasfashionandmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/06/bubel-kills-towel-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look perfect!so beautiful!

    Kisses!

    http://alysbook.blogspot.com/2011/06/not-everything-is-what-seems-p.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. esta muy encantadora tu combinacion

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. j'adore, j'adore, superbe tenue

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww love these colors blocked like this! Nude pumps was a good pairing as well. You are so pretty!

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it!!! Sobre todo la cartera y el cinturón!!!

    princessealamode.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hola Ashley!

    Love your look! I think it's one of the best submissions from Dany and Flor's challenge :)

    Besos,
    Natella

    Passion for art and fashion

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these photos :) Your really MASTER colorblocking outfits !!!! Amazing


    You have an amazing blog ! If you like French fashion, you should check out mine ;) and if you like it, follow me to be informed of my new posts :)




    xx


    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so gorgeous!!! Great blog just found you through browsing around some blogs. Come visit me and if you like me we can follow each other.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page