Guess who Inspired me to Wear Green Jeans ?? 
Yes Cheryl Cole did!!!!
 I recently recreated a ColorBlocking Look with Blue Jeans and used this exact bag and Blazer/Jacket the only difference is the jean color, shoes and that I actually used the blazer zipped up but I think it looks totally different CLICK HERE to view my Colorblocking like Cheryl Cole look :D
"Cheryls green jeans picture from 24Blogazine "
 What Im Wearing:
Green Jeans: L'Patricia
Blazer/Jacket and bag: Vintage
Shoes: Forever21
Watch: Michael Kors


The Jeans are actually more of a Jade /Emerald color in person but look super bright green with the sun.



Thank You so Much for Reading and Visiting my Blog. Xo


 Guess who Inspired me to Wear Green Jeans ?? 
Yes Cheryl Cole did!!!!
 I recently recreated a ColorBlocking Look with Blue Jeans and used this exact bag and Blazer/Jacket the only difference is the jean color, shoes and that I actually used the blazer zipped up but I think it looks totally different CLICK HERE to view my Colorblocking like Cheryl Cole look :D
"Cheryls green jeans picture from 24Blogazine "
 What Im Wearing:
Green Jeans: L'Patricia
Blazer/Jacket and bag: Vintage
Shoes: Forever21
Watch: Michael Kors


The Jeans are actually more of a Jade /Emerald color in person but look super bright green with the sun.



Thank You so Much for Reading and Visiting my Blog. Xo

23 comments

  1. everything with color is hot right now and that is a very cute outfit

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jeans, so cute! I was contemplating buying some & now seeing them on someone, I definitely want a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Where did you end up getting the green jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you finally found them :) Looks great!!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loove those jeans! They're so fab on you :)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome and I love the pictures... Xoxo
    I want those jeans!

    Milena

    www.milenalovesthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! lo hiciste perfecto! Me acuerdo que hablabas en twitter de los pantalones, me gustaron mucho! Quiero participar en el tag de las Kardashian, me encantan!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. i seriously LOVE your outfit! You look SO FAB!

    By the way, you received an award! Check my blog for more information!

    www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your grenn pants! gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love green pants! Following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great in them! Good inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! I love it!
    Girl, did you see pics of Vanessa's new hair cut?
    She is insane!!

    Check out my blog, if you ever have time!

    dirttydiana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love those pants!!!!!!! =D
    xoxo
    if you want check out my blog i'd really appreciate it!
    http://theshopaholicnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahh I love Chezza's cute style :) Your look is so fabulous. Great blog, girl!

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just recently found your blog and channel and I love BOTH! You're gorgeous and have great style. What's your ethnicity? Take care, and stop by my blog (:

    www.ruthie-doll.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the green jeans! I like how you paired them with a neutral top.
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  17. Advertise your Blog Here For Free...!

    http://www.fashioninfotoday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Green pants and nudy tops n heels for bday party at night. Does it suit?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful. The ideal jeans will balance out your silhouette, creating a harmonious, proportionate look for Urban Styles.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page