Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dress Kardashian Style





Picture Credit Allmadeupteam
Everyone knows Kim, Kourtney and Khloe. Fashion Icons reason I came up with the Idea to create this 
Section on my blog… Dress Kardashian Style
I have gathered all my Kardashian inspired outfits in this post and will keep adding.

Kourtney herself even blogged about me HERE and Khloe did too HERE :) 
  ENJOY!
Ive also been featured on a two page spread for InTouchWeekly Magazine and filmed several spanish looks for less sections for a local Dallas Tv Show and had a live interview for Mornings Australia that was also aired in the US on my Kardashian recreations. I'm so happy you guys like my work and if you have any outfit requests make sure to email me or contact me via any of my social media such as FB, Twitter or Instagram. :)

Kylie Jenner (Asos Duster Coat + Tan Hat)

 Kim Mint Pencil Skirt 
Kylie Burgundy Leather Pants 


Khloe in Miami


Kourtney all black + lace top


Kim in Kardashian Kollection Green Jeans