What I’m wearing:
Coral Top.. Vintage
Neclace: Forever 21
White shorts: Target
Nude Pumps: Charlotte Russe

To Begin I loved this outfit but I think it made me look bigger then what I actually am :( 
anyways
If you follow me on twitter you should know that.. right now I’m on vacation in Florida :)
Day one we went to Miami Univision Studios to go to the recordings of "Sabado Gigante” which will air on Aug. 6 2011 ..we decided to go becuause my friends favorite group OV7 was going to be there and also to go meet 2 of the girls who won  "Nuestra Belleza Latina” and for our surprise Maite Perroni was there!!!.. no body knew about her being there ... if you didn't know I was obsessed with Maite Perroni ever since RBD she was my favorite ...I finally got to meet her YEARS LATER... lol but I was soo Happy she actually was trying to take me backstage with her because they where getting so mad at me for going with her and for her coming to us .... Dream Come TRUE!! I love her she was so nice to me :)

here I am with Alejandra Espinoza and Nastasha Bolivar Nuestra Belleza Latinas 2007 and 2011
After meeting them I actually DONT want to audition for Nuestra Belleza Latina anymore hahaha  as you can see Im  staning on a stair and Im still way shorter then them lol They both where super nice we had a mini photoshoot with them both we have like more then 5 pics with each lol
here we are with OV7 they were sooo NICE they actually knew my friends name .. from twitter and had us pass up to the stage to take pictures with them :)



more posts to come :) thanks for Reading. Xo 
What I’m wearing:
Coral Top.. Vintage
Neclace: Forever 21
White shorts: Target
Nude Pumps: Charlotte Russe

To Begin I loved this outfit but I think it made me look bigger then what I actually am :( 
anyways
If you follow me on twitter you should know that.. right now I’m on vacation in Florida :)
Day one we went to Miami Univision Studios to go to the recordings of "Sabado Gigante” which will air on Aug. 6 2011 ..we decided to go becuause my friends favorite group OV7 was going to be there and also to go meet 2 of the girls who won  "Nuestra Belleza Latina” and for our surprise Maite Perroni was there!!!.. no body knew about her being there ... if you didn't know I was obsessed with Maite Perroni ever since RBD she was my favorite ...I finally got to meet her YEARS LATER... lol but I was soo Happy she actually was trying to take me backstage with her because they where getting so mad at me for going with her and for her coming to us .... Dream Come TRUE!! I love her she was so nice to me :)

here I am with Alejandra Espinoza and Nastasha Bolivar Nuestra Belleza Latinas 2007 and 2011
After meeting them I actually DONT want to audition for Nuestra Belleza Latina anymore hahaha  as you can see Im  staning on a stair and Im still way shorter then them lol They both where super nice we had a mini photoshoot with them both we have like more then 5 pics with each lol
here we are with OV7 they were sooo NICE they actually knew my friends name .. from twitter and had us pass up to the stage to take pictures with them :)



more posts to come :) thanks for Reading. Xo 

11 comments

  1. WOW! What an amazing experience...how fun! You looked amazing. Thank you for sharing :)Loved all the girls too and OV7...definitely remember them. "Mirame a los ojos, no digas nada..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que padre que bien que se te hiss conoser a maite

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow now thats a vacation!!!

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Looks like you had a great time, thanks for sharing!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice top! you look so beautiful!

    http://vidadecoloresbynoelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow yea that looks like a blast

    ReplyDelete
  7. estabas lindisima!! el color del top esta lindisimo y me encanta como se ve con el collar!! bella!!

    www.nanysklozet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so beautiful!

    http://alysbook.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-boys-in-band.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maite! Wow u lucked out. My friend ran into Dulce Maria last month at urban outfitters in San Francisco. He is still talking about it! Haha.

    Sophia
    Http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que suave!! I haven't heard of OV7 in years, i loved them when I was small and they were La Onda Vaselina! ha hah a... Love the pictures!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Me encanta Maite Perroni y OV7!! Te veias igual de hermosa al lado de Maite! Y mas ke las otras chica:) Claro sin ofender a las demas eh...

    Follow me on my blog
    WWW.softpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page