On Day 2 in Miami we went to go check in at our hotel then we decided to go walk around explore, shop and eat plus mini potoshoot outside our hotel. On this day we met Paty Cantu, Danna Paola, OV7 again, and Dulce Maira who was such a Diva. 

The only bad thing about this day was noticing that Maite Perroni was right next to us and we didn’t notice her :( 



What I’m wearing 
Orange Skirt: Forever 21
Foral Silk Top: Banana Republic (Heritage)
Bag: Aldo
Watch: Michael Kors

* Shoes: I was wearing Nude sandals from Charlotte Russe 
but for this outfit I had planned it with my nude pumps



Premios Juventud post up Next :) Thanks for reading. Xo
On Day 2 in Miami we went to go check in at our hotel then we decided to go walk around explore, shop and eat plus mini potoshoot outside our hotel. On this day we met Paty Cantu, Danna Paola, OV7 again, and Dulce Maira who was such a Diva. 

The only bad thing about this day was noticing that Maite Perroni was right next to us and we didn’t notice her :( 



What I’m wearing 
Orange Skirt: Forever 21
Foral Silk Top: Banana Republic (Heritage)
Bag: Aldo
Watch: Michael Kors

* Shoes: I was wearing Nude sandals from Charlotte Russe 
but for this outfit I had planned it with my nude pumps



Premios Juventud post up Next :) Thanks for reading. Xo

12 comments

  1. Guapisima! Me encanta la falda, el color te va muy bien, y el detalle de las onditas esta súper cute!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun.... Me gusta tu outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls look so fab and cute :) You look more tan! I've noticed a lot of us bloggers have been getting progressively darker since the beginning of summer. You look great!

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the skirt

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit as usual :) I really like the top two pictures of you laughing super cute!


    allthingssgirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Please check out my store for vintage finds(: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lovelyobssesions?ref=ss_profile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! Soo pretty! That handbag is really cute too! Who's the designer?! Thanks for sharing<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta este look!

    Orange skirt is too pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute skirt and top! I love how you matched the outfit! I found your blog today and am a new follower! :)

    Visit me too at: http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    Xoxo - Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so glam!love the pics!

    http://cocktail-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the skirt! I recently bought a skirt like yours and this is a great idea how can I use it!
    You look so beautiful as always!

    Kisses!

    http://alysbook.blogspot.com/2011/07/hello-boys.html

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page