Right after Premios Juventud we came back to our hotel and changed to go to an After Party.. I only wore this outfit for about 4 hours :(
 I cant wait to wear it again EXACTLY how I am with the pink lips and messy hair. 
This outfit was actually my favorite from all the outfits I wore out in Miami, even though the outfit was very simple. I felt very comfy, yet dressy, very pretty and all I did was mess up my hair style from Premios Juventud and add the pink lips lol

Click here for ---> My Premios Juventud Look

Top: JcPenny
Blue Pants: Forever 21
Earrings: Bebe
Pumps: Charlotte Russe
Watch: Michael Kors


 Here are some pictures with some Celebs I saw this night :)
Here is my 2nd picture with Maite Perroni :) even though I was not ready I love my picture with her.

the same picture from a different angle

moment I will NEVER forget :)

Paty Cantu .. this girl was really Happy if you know what I mean lol
Mark Tacher from Trunfio del Amor .. I told him gracias "Ternura" what he calls Maite in the Novela
  and he turned back and just gave me a huge smile and giggle 
I finally got my picture with Dulce Maria  after 3 times seeing her…
so disappointed that she looks forced I wanted her smiling lol but I  just think she was just really tired
Zion I love several songs he has.. my friends had no idea who he was lol

I had an amazing night Premios Juventud was more exciting in person then what it was on tv Trust me when  I watched it I was like Boring hahaha but it was Not in person. 
Thank you for Reading. Xo
 Right after Premios Juventud we came back to our hotel and changed to go to an After Party.. I only wore this outfit for about 4 hours :(
 I cant wait to wear it again EXACTLY how I am with the pink lips and messy hair. 
This outfit was actually my favorite from all the outfits I wore out in Miami, even though the outfit was very simple. I felt very comfy, yet dressy, very pretty and all I did was mess up my hair style from Premios Juventud and add the pink lips lol

Click here for ---> My Premios Juventud Look

Top: JcPenny
Blue Pants: Forever 21
Earrings: Bebe
Pumps: Charlotte Russe
Watch: Michael Kors


 Here are some pictures with some Celebs I saw this night :)
Here is my 2nd picture with Maite Perroni :) even though I was not ready I love my picture with her.

the same picture from a different angle

moment I will NEVER forget :)

Paty Cantu .. this girl was really Happy if you know what I mean lol
Mark Tacher from Trunfio del Amor .. I told him gracias "Ternura" what he calls Maite in the Novela
  and he turned back and just gave me a huge smile and giggle 
I finally got my picture with Dulce Maria  after 3 times seeing her…
so disappointed that she looks forced I wanted her smiling lol but I  just think she was just really tired
Zion I love several songs he has.. my friends had no idea who he was lol

I had an amazing night Premios Juventud was more exciting in person then what it was on tv Trust me when  I watched it I was like Boring hahaha but it was Not in person. 
Thank you for Reading. Xo

16 comments

  1. AWW... I was just at Zion & Lennox's concert.. how kool to share the love for their music.
    You lucky girl got to take a picture with him...
    Come check my post on it
    http://blanca1018.blogspot.com/2011/07/zion-lennox-concert-annnd-me-on-stage.html

    You look awesome... so kool that you met Dulce y Maite :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Increible noche! Que bueno que lograste conocer a Maite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashe, you're so funny! I love your comments after each picture. You and Maite look gorgeous! I could totally see you in a novela with her lol.

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantan esos pantalones!! Estan bellísimos!! Te tomaste fotos con todo el mundo, que chevere!!!

    www.nanysklozet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow lucky that you got to meet all those celebs

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pants!!

    http://ellacathy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I´m inlove with your style *.*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pants! beautiful girl!

    http://alysbook.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-cute-are-these-doggys.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab outfit! In those four hours you got to meets lot of celebs that's awesome, I think Mark is super cute, he' one of the hottest actors here in mexico in my opinion!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pants are amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. que look tan precioso, los peep toes y los pantalones azules me han encantado!!
    besos
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just came across your blog and i love it.
    you are so beautiful!!

    i would like to invite you to take part in my giveaway for a Casio watch!
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/2011/08/get-your-swag-on-giveaway.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Estabas wapisima!!

    Tienes un estilazo que me encanta!Asique te sigo desde hoy!!!

    Si te apetece ver mi blog:
    http://nessdresses.blogspot.com/

    Muuaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the agreement between the dress and your makeup:) kisses

    http://withinandwithoutfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit! Love the fotos :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page