This week I was really excited to enter FlorDeMariaFashion and NanysKlozet  Era Challenge.
I was so indecisive on what I was going to do and when I finally got inspired from
The Mad Men Collection for Banana Republic
I had a whole vision in my head but unfortunately I didn't have the time to do because I had a meeting at work plus the Heat (110) in Dallas was Killing me in this Outfit therefor I had to change. 
 The collection offers a modern take on the cool polish and panache of the 1960s era
"Panache is now used to describe a dashing confidence of style, stylish elegance and courage"

My Vision Included :
Taking my picures in the Trolley Train in West Village , my hair with an up do... ect… 
little details that would have made this 1000 times better 
Exactly what Flor and Dany did on there posts was what I was aiming for lol GREAT JOB CHICAS!!
NEXT TIME for sure :D
I thought my outfit is PERFECT for the FALL!!!
 I cant wait to actually Wear Wear it, not just for the pictures lol:)
What I'm Wearing:
Silk Blouse and Leopard print belt : Banana Republic Mad Men Collection 
Plaid Pants: H&M
Black Pumps: Local Shoe store
Cat Eye Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Michael Kors Watch



I'm seriously OBSESSED with my New Cat Eye Sunglasses and Leopard Print belt .. 
I want to wear them with EVERYTHING hahaha
Hope you liked my outfit :)

This week I was really excited to enter FlorDeMariaFashion and NanysKlozet  Era Challenge.
I was so indecisive on what I was going to do and when I finally got inspired from
The Mad Men Collection for Banana Republic
I had a whole vision in my head but unfortunately I didn't have the time to do because I had a meeting at work plus the Heat (110) in Dallas was Killing me in this Outfit therefor I had to change. 
 The collection offers a modern take on the cool polish and panache of the 1960s era
"Panache is now used to describe a dashing confidence of style, stylish elegance and courage"

My Vision Included :
Taking my picures in the Trolley Train in West Village , my hair with an up do... ect… 
little details that would have made this 1000 times better 
Exactly what Flor and Dany did on there posts was what I was aiming for lol GREAT JOB CHICAS!!
NEXT TIME for sure :D
I thought my outfit is PERFECT for the FALL!!!
 I cant wait to actually Wear Wear it, not just for the pictures lol:)
What I'm Wearing:
Silk Blouse and Leopard print belt : Banana Republic Mad Men Collection 
Plaid Pants: H&M
Black Pumps: Local Shoe store
Cat Eye Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Michael Kors Watch



I'm seriously OBSESSED with my New Cat Eye Sunglasses and Leopard Print belt .. 
I want to wear them with EVERYTHING hahaha
Hope you liked my outfit :)

15 comments

  1. I like it te ves Bonita, cute pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm inlove with your style!
    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg doll you are gorgeous and look perfect in this outfit. I know the feeling it sucks you cant wait for the fall take out your sweaters and thick slacks but too dam hot.
    http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love love this outfit Ash! You look soooo pretty. And I want to come over and steal your blouse, belt, sunglasses mmm what else, and SHOESSSSS.

    ps: chica can you add Danys and my link so more people can join the challenges pleaseeeeeee

    xo
    Flor
    http://flordemariafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO loving that top! Worrrrrk it ;)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely!!! you did it great and by the way i love your shoes!!!
    Paulina

    http://treschicbypaulina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you look fab!! Love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this has to be my favorite outfit you've posted so far!! I LOVE the pants with that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Ashley this is gorgeous!! I love the outfit, the glasses, and your hair looks GREAT!! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanta como te ha quedado, la blusa con el pantalon y las gafas con forma ojos de gato.
    como siempre estás guapísima!!
    besoss

    ReplyDelete
  11. que linda!! en serio que me encantan tus lentes!!!

    www.nanysklozet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola guapa! Me gusta el resultado de tu outfit! Las gafas están geniales! le dan el toque retro a tu vestimenta.

    Besitos,

    http://ideasfashionandmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/08/inspired-50s.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great!!! Love the pants!!!

    princessealamode.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow at first when i saw the pants on the video i was like eeee..but now i see that you are a great stylist cause u worked them

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Mad Men Fashion... you totally rocked the look girl, those pants are so chic!!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page