Today I was Inspired to wear my White Shorts Suit by Eva Longoria :) who's Style I LOVE! 
I loved how she wore all white with the POP of color in the shoes.

here is another post of me wearing -->My White Shorts Suit 

What I'm Wearing:
White Blazer and white shorts: Target 
off white blouse and bag: Vintage
Heels: DollHouse (super old)
Watch: Michael Kors







 About My Day Today:
I worked in the morning then I went Vintage Shopping with my mom then 
Finally I went shopping at H&M with my love.
Shopping at H&M 

  for a preview on what I bought…
 I got a brown leather skirt , a black fitted skirt, the dress Im holding in the pictures above and a bracelet.


Today I was Inspired to wear my White Shorts Suit by Eva Longoria :) who's Style I LOVE! 
I loved how she wore all white with the POP of color in the shoes.

here is another post of me wearing -->My White Shorts Suit 

What I'm Wearing:
White Blazer and white shorts: Target 
off white blouse and bag: Vintage
Heels: DollHouse (super old)
Watch: Michael Kors







 About My Day Today:
I worked in the morning then I went Vintage Shopping with my mom then 
Finally I went shopping at H&M with my love.
Shopping at H&M 

  for a preview on what I bought…
 I got a brown leather skirt , a black fitted skirt, the dress Im holding in the pictures above and a bracelet.

11 comments

  1. awwwwwww ashhhhhhhhh te ves super hermosisisisisisma!! ME encanto como te ves :D Además tienes unas piernas muy bonitas :d
    Besos
    Meli - http://inlove12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks nice

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. te queda muy bien. LoVe It!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Love the white with the pop of color. I can't wait to make a trip to Dallas just to check out the H&M. It's just too damn far from us. Haha! :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. El blanco te queda muy bien, resalta tus rasgos. que lindo el toque de color con los zapatos azul eléctrico!
    kissu.
    Pao,
    JFashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. me encanta el blanco con azul esta perfecto tu look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look like model!
    love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post!!!!
    love your style honey!=P
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! Te ves guapa and great picks in the shorts and blazer & heels!!!

    www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is sooo BEAUTIFUL! : ) Love it!

    Check out our blog, please: http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page