Hello :) … today I had no Idea in what to call this post so I decided to call it "This is Bananas" 
reason: well besides the fact that pretty much my entire outfit is from Banana Republic just take a look at this …..
Don't you think this is "BANANAS" ?? lol
(meaning: UNBELIVEABLE; ridiculous. Crazy, Insane , Weird)

That Face was UNBELIEVABLE to me. A true work of Art. 

anyways 
enjoy my outfit :) Hope you like it.




 What I'm Wearing:
Polka Dot Shirt, Navy Shorts, Leather Wedges: Banana Republic
Bag: Aldo and Watch: Michael Kors






Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog. 

Hello :) … today I had no Idea in what to call this post so I decided to call it "This is Bananas" 
reason: well besides the fact that pretty much my entire outfit is from Banana Republic just take a look at this …..
Don't you think this is "BANANAS" ?? lol
(meaning: UNBELIVEABLE; ridiculous. Crazy, Insane , Weird)

That Face was UNBELIEVABLE to me. A true work of Art. 

anyways 
enjoy my outfit :) Hope you like it.




 What I'm Wearing:
Polka Dot Shirt, Navy Shorts, Leather Wedges: Banana Republic
Bag: Aldo and Watch: Michael Kors






Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog. 

8 comments

  1. Amo tus zapatos! Me encantaron!
    Como siempre te ves bonita ash
    Besos
    Meli - http://inlove12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love love absolutely love everything from the title of the post to the shoes! you should be famous! im sure one day u will be big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit :) I like your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was super funny girl! Love how fresh and summery you look!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, great title!
    Loved your outfit!

    fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!

    That thing sure is BANANAS!
    ha ha

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page