Here is a New Cheryl Cole Inspired Look :) 
I've been planning this look since I first saw it but I honestly didn't own anything to complete the look … the other day I bought this black plaid blazer just because it was $2.50, then I realized it kinda resembled Cheryls Blazer … if only it was RED well Not really but anyways Hope you like my Recreation :) 
Photo Credit: RedCarpet-FashionAwards.com

What I'm Wearing:
Plaid Blazer and blouse: Vintage .. 
($2.50 for the Blazer and $1 for the Blouse)
Hat: H&M
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Dark Navy Shorts and Wedges: Banana Republic
Michael Kors Watch
Handbag: Handbag Heaven

Hubby surprised me with a Professional Camera :) .. It was actually getting Dark by the time we had time to take these pictures but just look how great the quality looks :D Cant wait to record videos too.
Want More Cheryl Cole Looks ???
Here are 2 more :)
Excuse Me .. for sticking out my tongue hahahah I just really liked this Picture :D
Thank You for Reading and Following. Xo 
 Here is a New Cheryl Cole Inspired Look :) 
I've been planning this look since I first saw it but I honestly didn't own anything to complete the look … the other day I bought this black plaid blazer just because it was $2.50, then I realized it kinda resembled Cheryls Blazer … if only it was RED well Not really but anyways Hope you like my Recreation :) 
Photo Credit: RedCarpet-FashionAwards.com

What I'm Wearing:
Plaid Blazer and blouse: Vintage .. 
($2.50 for the Blazer and $1 for the Blouse)
Hat: H&M
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Dark Navy Shorts and Wedges: Banana Republic
Michael Kors Watch
Handbag: Handbag Heaven

Hubby surprised me with a Professional Camera :) .. It was actually getting Dark by the time we had time to take these pictures but just look how great the quality looks :D Cant wait to record videos too.
Want More Cheryl Cole Looks ???
Here are 2 more :)
Excuse Me .. for sticking out my tongue hahahah I just really liked this Picture :D
Thank You for Reading and Following. Xo 

7 comments

  1. great look! your outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great recreation of Cheryl, I even like yours better, your blazer is great! Congrats for the new camera, the quality is fantastic!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit inspired in Cheryl Cole is amazing. I love it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an inspiration <3<3
    check out my blog and if you would like we can become followers <3 xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!!!!! I love this look you did an amazing job recreating it! I need those shades. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get that for 2.50?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos have really improved since you got that professional cam. What model and make are you using? Great blog brw. Love your girly style :-) besos!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page