I was really excited for my first official Fashion Night Out.. you might be like what your first fashion night out ? YES My First!!!!lol
 I never had the time to go to any events in the past and this year I was really close in to not going again, reason well 2 days before my moms Chihuahua past away and the whole family is very depressed but I needed some distraction plus my mom really wanted me to go :) 


What I'm Wearing:
Necklace: Banana Republic
Brown Leather Skirt: H&M
Off White blouse and bag : Vintage
Nude Pumps: Charlotte Russe
Michael Kors Watch 

While I was working all everyone will talk about was about Fashion Night Out and how Galleria Mall  was going to have a quarter mile runway ect. ect.. Hubby and I decided to go there to check it out thanks to me because he wanted to go to North Park Mall … to be honest I was really expecting more then just all the models walking on a Black Thick Line : / a lot more :( … but  good thing I bumped into Mayte, her boyfriend, and got to meet Ivonne and her husband for the first time :) they made the night fun … we had a great time… after the show and to finish the night we had dinner at Taco Diner.

Nordstroms Window Display-  girl in the Green was Stunning. 
  In my opinion, The guy in the Royal Blue Jeans was one of the Best Dressed of the night.
 I LOVED how he Looked with his leopard booties glasses and all. Wish I had a Better Pic 
actually that was the only thing I regret not doing, taking pictures of random peoples outfits. :(
I only have this one below ..


Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Xo
HOW WAS YOUR FASHION NIGHT OUT???
I was really excited for my first official Fashion Night Out.. you might be like what your first fashion night out ? YES My First!!!!lol
 I never had the time to go to any events in the past and this year I was really close in to not going again, reason well 2 days before my moms Chihuahua past away and the whole family is very depressed but I needed some distraction plus my mom really wanted me to go :) 


What I'm Wearing:
Necklace: Banana Republic
Brown Leather Skirt: H&M
Off White blouse and bag : Vintage
Nude Pumps: Charlotte Russe
Michael Kors Watch 

While I was working all everyone will talk about was about Fashion Night Out and how Galleria Mall  was going to have a quarter mile runway ect. ect.. Hubby and I decided to go there to check it out thanks to me because he wanted to go to North Park Mall … to be honest I was really expecting more then just all the models walking on a Black Thick Line : / a lot more :( … but  good thing I bumped into Mayte, her boyfriend, and got to meet Ivonne and her husband for the first time :) they made the night fun … we had a great time… after the show and to finish the night we had dinner at Taco Diner.

Nordstroms Window Display-  girl in the Green was Stunning. 
  In my opinion, The guy in the Royal Blue Jeans was one of the Best Dressed of the night.
 I LOVED how he Looked with his leopard booties glasses and all. Wish I had a Better Pic 
actually that was the only thing I regret not doing, taking pictures of random peoples outfits. :(
I only have this one below ..


Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Xo
HOW WAS YOUR FASHION NIGHT OUT???

6 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! Loving the leather skirt!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is so cute! you got killer style. you're honestly my favorite fashion blogger <3

    http://lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit! your skirt and heels are very cute! amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leather skirt is so hot!!

    www.sharzville.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that does look like fun!!! You should jumped on the runway!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page