UPDATE: This weeks FlordeMariaFashion & Nany's Klozet Challenged us to wear The LBD!
I have to join Flor about that she's more of a wearing color type of girl and rarely wears 
The Little Black Dress because Im the same way… I will try to post a different LBD post as soon as I can. Dany you are the Queen of wearing LBD often :) seras mi motivation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here I am wearing my Cat Eye Sunglasses Again & Again lol I seriously cant STOP! Im obsessed! 
I have been wearing them more then what I expected which is a GREAT THING :)
 "Ya Paresco Retrato" hahahaaa 
Hope I don't bore you with them 

What I'm Wearing:
Denim Jacket: Old Navy
LBD and bag: F21
Cat Eye Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Black Pumps: local shoe store
Michael Kors Watch


BTW: my lips are Orange not Red 

 About my day: I worked in the morning then I went to H&M. I finally decided that the pink dress was not flattering on me at all .. not even a belt or the shoes made it look the way I planned :( also
I was going to go vintage shopping but that will be part of tomorrows day .. CANT WAIT !!!



Thank you for Reading. Xo
UPDATE: This weeks FlordeMariaFashion & Nany's Klozet Challenged us to wear The LBD!
I have to join Flor about that she's more of a wearing color type of girl and rarely wears 
The Little Black Dress because Im the same way… I will try to post a different LBD post as soon as I can. Dany you are the Queen of wearing LBD often :) seras mi motivation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here I am wearing my Cat Eye Sunglasses Again & Again lol I seriously cant STOP! Im obsessed! 
I have been wearing them more then what I expected which is a GREAT THING :)
 "Ya Paresco Retrato" hahahaaa 
Hope I don't bore you with them 

What I'm Wearing:
Denim Jacket: Old Navy
LBD and bag: F21
Cat Eye Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Black Pumps: local shoe store
Michael Kors Watch


BTW: my lips are Orange not Red 

 About my day: I worked in the morning then I went to H&M. I finally decided that the pink dress was not flattering on me at all .. not even a belt or the shoes made it look the way I planned :( also
I was going to go vintage shopping but that will be part of tomorrows day .. CANT WAIT !!!



Thank you for Reading. Xo

15 comments

  1. love the outfit, xo those shoes wowww!! and great poses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your denim jacket I have a very similar one, and I love the location as well, y no pareces retrato te ves muy bonita. aggierxqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsseed with my eyecats too! You rock just as good as kourt k does! Stunning in this LBD!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything, outfit & location.! Is the denim jacket still available at Old Navy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look good with your hair like that! Loving the denim top :)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love your look, is amazing!
    great your jacket!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the heels are killer!!!

    following :)

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. me encata tu maquillaje y sigue usando tus gafas van re bien!!!
    beso
    pau

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeoussss!!! los lentes me FASCINAN! y la pintura de labios roja qwuedo perfecta

    www.nanysklozet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muy lindo el outfit y el lugar donde te sacastes las pics. Me encantan tus gafas y tu maquillaje. Te invito a que pases por mi blog viveunlookalavez.onsugar.com y mi post de LBD style http://viveunlookalavez.onsugar.com/Con-la-familia-18824031. Espero te guste ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page