Finally I'm BACK!!! and was able to wear my pink leather shorts outfit that was planned 2 weeks ago.
More than the shorts I was actually more excited to finally wear my Leopard Print Booties. Last year I didn't have the luck to find some but this year I DID! you bet I will be wearing them as much as I can so I hope you don't get tired of them because this is just the beginning :D 
HOPE YOU LIKE MY OUTIFT

 
 What I'm Wearing:
White Blouse: F21
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Pink Leather Shorts: H&M
Bag: Handbag Heaven
Leopard Print Booties: Bakers
Michael Kors Watch
 


I had an audience while taking pictures today. I would try not to notice the people staring from their cars, lol all you could hear was cars honking for others to go when the light changed to green I was kinda embarrassed.


Thank you so much for Visiting. Xo 
Finally I'm BACK!!! and was able to wear my pink leather shorts outfit that was planned 2 weeks ago.
More than the shorts I was actually more excited to finally wear my Leopard Print Booties. Last year I didn't have the luck to find some but this year I DID! you bet I will be wearing them as much as I can so I hope you don't get tired of them because this is just the beginning :D 
HOPE YOU LIKE MY OUTIFT

 
 What I'm Wearing:
White Blouse: F21
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Pink Leather Shorts: H&M
Bag: Handbag Heaven
Leopard Print Booties: Bakers
Michael Kors Watch
 


I had an audience while taking pictures today. I would try not to notice the people staring from their cars, lol all you could hear was cars honking for others to go when the light changed to green I was kinda embarrassed.


Thank you so much for Visiting. Xo 

18 comments

  1. wowwwww i love it im so happy you are back i was anxious to see your new post, and i absolutely love pink shorts and the booties couldn’t have had paired it better! and you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those booties are gorgeous and wow pink leather shorts although they look kind of reddish here they still hot

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything I have never seen colored leather shorts very unique, i have some leopard booties UI posted in an outfit last year I really like your w the metal though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those booties look like a million dollars!! me fascinaronnn!

    www.nanysklozet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!
    And I also love the changes to your blog...

    Milena
    www.milenalovesthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous as always! omg I can't even believe your audience hahaha. Well the outfit is well worth it! Take Care xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. EN ESTE LOOK TE PARECES A KHLOE KARDASHIAN, ME GUSTA TU BLOG Y AHORA MISMO TE SIGO.. VISITA MI BLOG =D
    www.trendyinmexico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shorts, aver si yo los ayo en mi f21

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovvvvveeeee the outfit especially the shoes.

    Fashionhypnosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. loveeeeeeeeee your leopard booties! They are to DIE for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so strange to take pics and feel comfortable when you notice people staring but your pics turned out great. Love the booties.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sexy! Ash you look absolutely hot, leopard and leather you rocked it!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! love the look, you totally look like a model!!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit looks great on you! I love how you added the leopard booties to make it stand out. No wonder everyone was staring! lol. You look great girl!
    -nancy
    fanceeenanceee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. AMOOOOO tus botines, se ven HERMOSOS. Si no tuviera unos de leopardo me compraria esos. DIVINOS
    besos

    Flor
    http://flordemariafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the leather shorts & the booties!!! I saw them in the store too but never tried them on but now after seeing them on you i wish i did :(

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page