Who doesn't think that a pair of jeans paired with any Black Blazer  is the way to go for a Classic Look??? Well I Do :)
 I Decided to pair my Black Blazer with My Royal Blue Jeans for a POP of Color.
When I put this outfit together … first person that came to mind was My Sister FlordeMariaFashion  
(not really my sister .. "es de carino" she is my Big Sis and I'm her little sis ) 
Mira Flor We are Twins hahahaaa


What I'm Wearing
Black Blazer: Forever 21
White Blouse: Vintage
Royal Blue Jeans: Zara
Black Pumps : Local Shoe Store
Round/ Oval Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Black Bag: Handbag Heaven
Michael Kors Watch

The thing I am getting tired of is the ORANGE TONE my hair has now that its brown… 
IDK if I want to go back to BLACK but I need to take care of this Problem!! 

  believe it or not these are the same jeans I wore on my ColorBlocking Cheryl Cole Style outfit 
on that outfit I just pulled them up to make them look like crop pants.

Thanks for Reading and Visiting. Xo

Who doesn't think that a pair of jeans paired with any Black Blazer  is the way to go for a Classic Look??? Well I Do :)
 I Decided to pair my Black Blazer with My Royal Blue Jeans for a POP of Color.
When I put this outfit together … first person that came to mind was My Sister FlordeMariaFashion  
(not really my sister .. "es de carino" she is my Big Sis and I'm her little sis ) 
Mira Flor We are Twins hahahaaa


What I'm Wearing
Black Blazer: Forever 21
White Blouse: Vintage
Royal Blue Jeans: Zara
Black Pumps : Local Shoe Store
Round/ Oval Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Black Bag: Handbag Heaven
Michael Kors Watch

The thing I am getting tired of is the ORANGE TONE my hair has now that its brown… 
IDK if I want to go back to BLACK but I need to take care of this Problem!! 

  believe it or not these are the same jeans I wore on my ColorBlocking Cheryl Cole Style outfit 
on that outfit I just pulled them up to make them look like crop pants.

Thanks for Reading and Visiting. Xo

12 comments

  1. Kick ass outfit and pictures. I think you girls have so much guts for going out and taking beautiful pictures like those.
    xo-allthingssgirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous doll I especially love the purse with the metal detail.
    http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are PHENOMENAL!! I love how a color a spice up a look, love the royal blue!

    xo Ashleigh


    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab in jeans. Especially in this color!

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning look! I really love your pants and how you style them :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your outfit! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pumps are HOT!!!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the fashion bug jeans fashion and I have my jeans collection summer fashion and now i want to introduce the jeans pinup clothing fashion and I am sure you will like it very much..

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page