Here is my Very Fist Wish List on my Blog,
 Im keeping it SIMPLE because last month I did way too much shopping
This list might or might not happen this month we will see but this is what I will be looking for

1. ORANGE LIPSTICK:
 I have 2 orange toned lipsticks but one has metallic tone to it and the other a red tone so I'm looking for a true orange tone :)
2. ROUND SUNGLASSES: 
I tried out Cat Eye Sunglasses and I'm Obsessed so now I want to try out something different I want some really ROUND ONES ;)
3. NUDE PUMPS: 
 I already have some but I need a different type of nude, I recently bought a brown leather skirt and I just need some shoes that will complete the look :)
4. SNAKE PRINT of LEOPARD PRINT CLUTCH:
 or why not both?? thats if I find ones I fall in love with :)

.. I've seen many bloggers do these and now I see the Cause for these .. 
I know this will help me Shop Better. I don't know about you but I sometimes buy things and ask myself WHY did I BUY this?? How am I going to wear this? now I need this and that for a some thing I bought lol well I'm hoping that with this list I can AVOID doing all my BAD SHOPPING HABITS :) 

What's in your wishlist for September?

Here is Haul video from just some shopping I did the month of August:
BTW: I only returned the H&M Dress

Thank You for Reading and watching. Xo

Here is my Very Fist Wish List on my Blog,
 Im keeping it SIMPLE because last month I did way too much shopping
This list might or might not happen this month we will see but this is what I will be looking for

1. ORANGE LIPSTICK:
 I have 2 orange toned lipsticks but one has metallic tone to it and the other a red tone so I'm looking for a true orange tone :)
2. ROUND SUNGLASSES: 
I tried out Cat Eye Sunglasses and I'm Obsessed so now I want to try out something different I want some really ROUND ONES ;)
3. NUDE PUMPS: 
 I already have some but I need a different type of nude, I recently bought a brown leather skirt and I just need some shoes that will complete the look :)
4. SNAKE PRINT of LEOPARD PRINT CLUTCH:
 or why not both?? thats if I find ones I fall in love with :)

.. I've seen many bloggers do these and now I see the Cause for these .. 
I know this will help me Shop Better. I don't know about you but I sometimes buy things and ask myself WHY did I BUY this?? How am I going to wear this? now I need this and that for a some thing I bought lol well I'm hoping that with this list I can AVOID doing all my BAD SHOPPING HABITS :) 

What's in your wishlist for September?

Here is Haul video from just some shopping I did the month of August:
BTW: I only returned the H&M Dress

Thank You for Reading and watching. Xo

6 comments

  1. OMG I want those nude heels chica!! Where are they from? You are sooooo beautiful, checking out your video right now!!!

    xo
    Flor
    http://flordemariafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange lipsctick and the nude pumps. For the clutch I recommend you more the python because it will be the animal print of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're pretty in your pics and on camera too :) What a natural! I love what you bought, especially the vintage dress and beige blazer. I can't believe it was only $5!

    If you're looking for an orange lipstick, I recommend M'Orange from Mac. It is my absolute favorite! It's orange but it doesn't look weird or gross lol. If you want to see what it looks like I have a post or two wearing it (I label what lipsticks I'm wearing under every post). I'm sure it would look fantastic on you! :)

    xoxo

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick color is to die for!!! Can't wait to see you rock it!!!!

    7eventh Letter
    http://whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the orange lipstick! It's definitely one of my favorites. I recently bought Vegas Volt by MAC it's really nice! Also Costa Chic is a really nice color too!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page