I finally did my Kardashian Style Tag :) if you follow me on twitter, you would know that KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN is My FAVORTIE of them ALL!!! 
Hope you like My Outfit Recreation forgot my Sunglasses Upps 
Want to Dress like your Favorite Kardashian??? … join my Tag: Dress Kardashian Style

Look Kourt… I'm a Copy Cat! hahaha 
special Thanks to Danira from danirasstyle for sending me Kourtneys Outfit to recreate via Twitter :) 
What I'm Wearing:
Yellow Blouse: Buffalo Exchange
White Shorts: Target
Snake Print pumps: Banana Republic
White bag: Vintage
Michael Kors Watch 


 I had lots of Fun taking pics today had to share these Few lol 



Thank You so Much for Following and Reading :) 
265 and counting Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Xo 

 I finally did my Kardashian Style Tag :) if you follow me on twitter, you would know that KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN is My FAVORTIE of them ALL!!! 
Hope you like My Outfit Recreation forgot my Sunglasses Upps 
Want to Dress like your Favorite Kardashian??? … join my Tag: Dress Kardashian Style

Look Kourt… I'm a Copy Cat! hahaha 
special Thanks to Danira from danirasstyle for sending me Kourtneys Outfit to recreate via Twitter :) 
What I'm Wearing:
Yellow Blouse: Buffalo Exchange
White Shorts: Target
Snake Print pumps: Banana Republic
White bag: Vintage
Michael Kors Watch 


 I had lots of Fun taking pics today had to share these Few lol 



Thank You so Much for Following and Reading :) 
265 and counting Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Xo 

20 comments

  1. Omg I Lovee it!!! Shoes look the same!! You are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yellow looks fabulous on you! Kourtney's style is my favorite too!
    http://lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you Ash! You have totally nailed it, I've never seen this outfit of Kourt's but I love it, you made a flawless recreation, you have the prettiest eyes!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicely done

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it, you did a good job, yo tambien queria ser este look, lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Kourt is my fave! I love her style! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! love it!! you did a great job!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great! I love that you put your personal touch on the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, I'm going to recreate this outfit too :-P

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great -- love the heels!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looove it

    jessicafazzio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey i saw your blog on the site Kourtney Kardashian, and we really like your blog, and I follow you ;)

    visit my blog if you want
    http://worldisrunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw your blog on Kourt's blog. I love this outfit it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute!! I love Kourtney Kardashian's style!!
    follow my blog, Kourtney is featured in it a bunch!
    http://coutureconfidential.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely loving the look and the blog! Kourt is also my favorite Kardashian! Love her style. :)

    www. FashionistaStyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad to have found your blog....guess how? Through kourtney k....that is so neat of her to do that....love your blog :):)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page