My New Favorite Outfit!!!
 It's so simple but yet I think it  Makes a Statement. Don't you think???
Hope you like :)
The day was Truly AMAZING!!! 

What I'm Wearing:
White Blazer: The Limited (Thrifted)
Red Leather Clutch: Anne Klein (Buffalo Exchange)
Black Top: Banana Republic / Black Shorts GbyGuess
Michael Kors Watch
Black and White Pumps: Naughty Monkey  
These pumps are Naughty Monkey "Wham Bam Open-Toe pump" and I am in Lovee Loveee. The black and white plaid is amazing, especially the quality! They have a Horse hair fabric with a chain detail on the front,  also they are lightly padded which makes them extremely comfy to walk in. BIG BIG PLUS !!! true to size… They come in 3 options Black, Leopard and the ones I have on :) 
Where you can Find them:
 you will be seeing this Red Clutch a lot on future postings :)



Thanks for Reading and Visiting. Xo

My New Favorite Outfit!!!
 It's so simple but yet I think it  Makes a Statement. Don't you think???
Hope you like :)
The day was Truly AMAZING!!! 

What I'm Wearing:
White Blazer: The Limited (Thrifted)
Red Leather Clutch: Anne Klein (Buffalo Exchange)
Black Top: Banana Republic / Black Shorts GbyGuess
Michael Kors Watch
Black and White Pumps: Naughty Monkey  
These pumps are Naughty Monkey "Wham Bam Open-Toe pump" and I am in Lovee Loveee. The black and white plaid is amazing, especially the quality! They have a Horse hair fabric with a chain detail on the front,  also they are lightly padded which makes them extremely comfy to walk in. BIG BIG PLUS !!! true to size… They come in 3 options Black, Leopard and the ones I have on :) 
Where you can Find them:
 you will be seeing this Red Clutch a lot on future postings :)



Thanks for Reading and Visiting. Xo

23 comments

  1. GORGEOUS photos!!! You have a great body and style.
    Which camera do you use to do your photoshoots? I'm looking for a good camera. You should do a post on your workout routine and your eating habits! It'd be awesome!

    Besos hermosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this from head to toe the clutch is the key element and so are the shoes wowo! Great photo location too.
    http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute...red lips looks nice on you

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sinceramente es uno de los looks que me mas me han gustado de todos los blogs que he visitado, saludos un besito... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niceshoes and pictures!!!
    love it your style, you are a very pretty girl.
    kisses
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lov u, miss u, & need u , no puedo esperar to zi u miaamor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes, hun! Your red lipstick is the perfect touch and it goes well with your bag :)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your heels and blazer are amazing!

    Don't forget to enter my $100 Nordstrom gift card + Nars polish giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just dying for that clutch and shoes!!! I recently found some round sunglasses and am obsessed!! YOU look FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I fall in love with your shoes!! I just wrote a post about amazing shoes also Check it out! http://completesuki.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-dream-of-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you look ravishing, like a celeb! Loved how everything looks perfectly put together, and the new banner is awesome, btw I have the same twirls on mine only smaller, how cool is that! Kisses oh and the fried tacos will be here waiting!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved the pictures they look like they belong in a magazine! You look stunning!

    www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg this is such great look, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. perfect pair of legs! am so envious!
    Great black and white ensemble.;)

    I hope we can be blogger friends.

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty! Love the pops of red and that white blazer is so chic!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page