Here is another Cheryl Cole Inspired look :) as most of you know she is one of my biggest Inspirations.  She was wearing it on "The X-Factor USA" live auditions (so disappointed that they replaced her with Nicole) anyways I fell in love with the outfit. Funny to mention everything Im wearing was already in my closet. I was waiting to post it because I really wanted some different boots but I decided to make these work.
BTW did you guys know the meaning of the X-Facor??? well I was asking myself that question here it is X-Factor in very general term means the unknown factor or the unexplainable thing which adds a certain value to that object, element or a person.
INTERESTING RIGHT? Hope you like my recreation. Xo
============================================================
NOTA: Perdón si mi español esta MAL escrito :( espero que si lo entiendan :)  
Aquí les traigo otro look inspirado en Cheryl Cole :) como muchos ya sabrán ella es una de mis Idolas.
Ella lo estaba usando en un show llamado "The X Factor USA" (disafortunadamente la remplacaron con otra cantante llamada Nicole) bueno Me encanto su look y buscando en mi closet encontre todo lo que tengo puesto ..me tarde un poco en ponermelo porque quería otras botas pero decide usar estas.
Ustedes saben que quiere significa X-Factor ??? me dio curiosidad .. significa.. a lo desconocido o algo que no tiene explicación .. que da valor a el objeto, elemento o a la persona. Muy Interesante verdad?  Espero que les guste mi Outfit. Xo
 What I'm Wearing
Top: Vintage
Pants: Banana Republic
Accessories: a mix of BR, F21 and Aldo
Necklace worn as a Belt
Michael Kors watch
Bag: Handbag Heaven
Black Booties: Buffalo Exchange

More Mas Cheryl Cole Inspired looks:

Cheryl Cole Inspired

Colorblocking Cheryl Cole Style
Green Jeans 






I didn't really like this picture but I love that my hair looks ASH.. 
I guess my New Shampoo is WORKING :D
Thank You so much for Visiting. Xo
Casi no me gusto mucho esta foto pero me encanto que mi pelo se mira CENIZO..
creo que mi  Shampoo nuevo SI esta Funcionando :D
Muchas Gracias por Visitar. Xo


Here is another Cheryl Cole Inspired look :) as most of you know she is one of my biggest Inspirations.  She was wearing it on "The X-Factor USA" live auditions (so disappointed that they replaced her with Nicole) anyways I fell in love with the outfit. Funny to mention everything Im wearing was already in my closet. I was waiting to post it because I really wanted some different boots but I decided to make these work.
BTW did you guys know the meaning of the X-Facor??? well I was asking myself that question here it is X-Factor in very general term means the unknown factor or the unexplainable thing which adds a certain value to that object, element or a person.
INTERESTING RIGHT? Hope you like my recreation. Xo
============================================================
NOTA: Perdón si mi español esta MAL escrito :( espero que si lo entiendan :)  
Aquí les traigo otro look inspirado en Cheryl Cole :) como muchos ya sabrán ella es una de mis Idolas.
Ella lo estaba usando en un show llamado "The X Factor USA" (disafortunadamente la remplacaron con otra cantante llamada Nicole) bueno Me encanto su look y buscando en mi closet encontre todo lo que tengo puesto ..me tarde un poco en ponermelo porque quería otras botas pero decide usar estas.
Ustedes saben que quiere significa X-Factor ??? me dio curiosidad .. significa.. a lo desconocido o algo que no tiene explicación .. que da valor a el objeto, elemento o a la persona. Muy Interesante verdad?  Espero que les guste mi Outfit. Xo
 What I'm Wearing
Top: Vintage
Pants: Banana Republic
Accessories: a mix of BR, F21 and Aldo
Necklace worn as a Belt
Michael Kors watch
Bag: Handbag Heaven
Black Booties: Buffalo Exchange

More Mas Cheryl Cole Inspired looks:

Cheryl Cole Inspired

Colorblocking Cheryl Cole Style
Green Jeans 






I didn't really like this picture but I love that my hair looks ASH.. 
I guess my New Shampoo is WORKING :D
Thank You so much for Visiting. Xo
Casi no me gusto mucho esta foto pero me encanto que mi pelo se mira CENIZO..
creo que mi  Shampoo nuevo SI esta Funcionando :D
Muchas Gracias por Visitar. Xo

11 comments

  1. Te ves hermosa! Que shampoo usas? Have a lovely friday!

    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Are you from AZ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl va a estar muy celosa, por que te ves mucho mejor que ella! Quedó muy bien en español, cuando quieras ayuda me dices, besos!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look - so chic! And you're gorgeous! Following your blog now :)

    http://alittlebitoflacquer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow you look so similar to her!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG hermosaaaaaa, mejor que Cheryl!!!

    besitos
    Flor
    http://flordemariafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dead Ringer!!! Fabulous Job!

    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!! Te miras preciosa!! Identical!!

    xoxo, Danira
    www.danirasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute.

    Fashionhypnosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page