UPDATE! Hello everyone :) I wore this outfit a couple days ago, well my hubby will be out of town for the next two weeks :( and as you guys might already know he's my photographer (LOVEE HIM SO MUCH)  I really didn't want to leave my blog abandoned for 2 weeks so the next post might be next week and make that one week abandoned. lol my friend from Florida (Merriiz) will be in town  so we will be each others photographer. :D OMG CANT WAIT!!!!  anyways Hope you like this outfit :) 
=================================================================
Hola a todos :) Este outfit me lo puse hace varios días, mi esposo estará de viaje por las próximas 2 semanas :( y como ustedes ya sabrán el es mi fotógrafo (QUE AMO MUCHISIMO) La verdad es que no quería dejar mi blog abandonado por 2 semanas probablemente el próximo post será la próxima semana así nadamas seria una semana abandonado. haha  Aparte mi amiga de Florida (Merriiz) va estar aquí de visita la próxima semana así que podemos ser las fotógrafas ella la mía y yo la de ella :D . QUE EMOCION!!! NO PUEDO ESPERAR!!!! bueno espero que les guste este outfit :)

How AMAZING are these shoes??? I love them!!! they are called "Spiked Bow Peep-Toe Slingback"
from what I know they come in NUDE, BLACK and RED for now I only bought the Nude ones .. 
*The Close Up Picture came out blurry :( reason I didn't Post. NEXT TIME for sure :)
Que tal estos Zapatos???? Me encantan !!! se llaman "Spiked Bow Peep-Toe Slingback"
por lo que eh visto están disponibles en NUDE, NEGRO, y ROJO por el momento nadamas me compre los NUDE .
*La foto de el detalle de los zapatos sali borrosa :( por eso no la puse para la proxima :)
 What I'm Wearing:
White Top: Banana Republic
White Blazer ($5) & Pink Skirt ($2) : The Limited (Vintage Finds)
White Bag ($2) : Vintage
Ring: Forever 21
Studded Pumps: Charlotte Russe
Michael Kors Watch



 Thank You for Visiting and commenting you guys motivate me. Xo
Gracias por Visitar y por sus comentarios me motivan mucho. Xo


UPDATE! Hello everyone :) I wore this outfit a couple days ago, well my hubby will be out of town for the next two weeks :( and as you guys might already know he's my photographer (LOVEE HIM SO MUCH)  I really didn't want to leave my blog abandoned for 2 weeks so the next post might be next week and make that one week abandoned. lol my friend from Florida (Merriiz) will be in town  so we will be each others photographer. :D OMG CANT WAIT!!!!  anyways Hope you like this outfit :) 
=================================================================
Hola a todos :) Este outfit me lo puse hace varios días, mi esposo estará de viaje por las próximas 2 semanas :( y como ustedes ya sabrán el es mi fotógrafo (QUE AMO MUCHISIMO) La verdad es que no quería dejar mi blog abandonado por 2 semanas probablemente el próximo post será la próxima semana así nadamas seria una semana abandonado. haha  Aparte mi amiga de Florida (Merriiz) va estar aquí de visita la próxima semana así que podemos ser las fotógrafas ella la mía y yo la de ella :D . QUE EMOCION!!! NO PUEDO ESPERAR!!!! bueno espero que les guste este outfit :)

How AMAZING are these shoes??? I love them!!! they are called "Spiked Bow Peep-Toe Slingback"
from what I know they come in NUDE, BLACK and RED for now I only bought the Nude ones .. 
*The Close Up Picture came out blurry :( reason I didn't Post. NEXT TIME for sure :)
Que tal estos Zapatos???? Me encantan !!! se llaman "Spiked Bow Peep-Toe Slingback"
por lo que eh visto están disponibles en NUDE, NEGRO, y ROJO por el momento nadamas me compre los NUDE .
*La foto de el detalle de los zapatos sali borrosa :( por eso no la puse para la proxima :)
 What I'm Wearing:
White Top: Banana Republic
White Blazer ($5) & Pink Skirt ($2) : The Limited (Vintage Finds)
White Bag ($2) : Vintage
Ring: Forever 21
Studded Pumps: Charlotte Russe
Michael Kors Watch



 Thank You for Visiting and commenting you guys motivate me. Xo
Gracias por Visitar y por sus comentarios me motivan mucho. Xo

27 comments

  1. VERY CUTE SHOES !!!!


    http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy. I love pink. It's actually a really good color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah saw them on Dulce too...there cute and if you buy another pair at the same time then you get it for 15. Charlotte Russe always have some nice shoes.

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture right before the break down of what your wearing. Great outfit!

    xo-allthingssgirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo no sabia que estabas casada! Que chevere! :D
    Ojala que no se te haga la espera de tu esposito
    Besos
    Meli - http://inlove12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!! I must get those shoes...

    http://mommynheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. tu y mayte tienen esos shoes, yo los quiero, aver si los consigo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Earlier I read that a "hater" left an ugly comment, let me just say they were JEALOUS!! I love the way the pics look, your outfit, everything! You should get a tripod so when your hubby cant take the picture, you can do it yourself. Can't wait for your next one!

    glofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg i love ur shoes! they look Fab on you! they add a speacial touch to it and plus i loveeeeeeee that ur friend merriiz will be in town next week beacauseeeee that’s meeeeee!!! xoxo lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg!!!!! soooooo fab!!!!! You are stunning, this outfit is to die! <3 ps. i bought these and the black shoes lol Charlotte russe is amazing with there deals!

    xoxo, Danira
    www.danirasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. NICE BLOG
    effin love the outfit.
    followed :)
    -------------
    http://asianfersure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. me encantan los zapatos!!! y el banner igual, aunque extraño verte ahi!!!
    beso
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die for your shoes muñeca! Pink is so hot on you!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really, really love this look, girly. Super cute!

    http://fashionhypnosis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ashe ur so darn gorgeous!! love the outfit like always!

    ReplyDelete
  16. New Follower! Love your blog.

    www.mzprettyparis1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so pretty ! Love this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this outfit. Great blog- I'm your new follower! I love those shoes! ;)


    http://seventhofjuly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look so chic with this outfit! I love it!

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE your outfit & shoes!!! I'm a follower :)

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it! So fun and girly :) And the photos where you are in front of the yellow posts it looks so cool with your pink skirt :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look adorable in these photos, I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are sooo pretty lil sis. Love this color combo! Did I tell you I finally ordered those shoes, I can't wait to wear them :-)
    besitos muy fashion

    Flor
    http://flordemariafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. me encantan tus zapatos, estás muy guapa!!!!

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  25. Its pretty interesting that the mainstream media has changed the way it looks at this recently dont you think? King Size Male Enhancement Now it seems that it is discussed thoroughly and more in depth. Overall though Im looking for a change.I love your web site.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this internet site yourself or did you hire somebody to do it for you? Plz reply back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/king-size-male-enhancement/



    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page