I never know what to write so I guess I'll tell you about my day :) My Saturday
I worked in the morning as usual then after both hubby and I got off we decided to go Down Town to grab something to eat, walked around to take these pictures, then went to North Park Mall and Ulta.
What did I buy??? 2 new lip colors that you will see soon on maybe on my
NEXT POST :) 
La verdad nunca se que escribir ..entonces decide contarles de mi día hoy :) Mi Sabado
Trabaje en la manaba como costumbre después cuando mi marido y yo salimos de trabajar decidimos ir  al centro a comer y caminar para tomarme las fotos de hoy… después fuimos a North Park Mall y Ulta. 
Que me Compre?? 2 nuevos colores labiales que pronto me veran  en mi
PROXIMO POST:) 




       What I'm Wearing

Tan Blazer: The Limited (Vintage)
Clutch: Vintage
Hot Pink Blouse: Zara
Jeans: Forever 21
Nude Pumps: Charlotte Russe
Ring: Banana Republic 
 Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange

Look at this Cutie I forgot her name lol but (SHE'S NOT MINE) 
Miren a esta Hermosura se me olvido su nombre lol pero (NO ES MIA)
 Thank you so Much for Visiting and Reading. Xo
GRACIAS por visitar y leer. Xo
 I never know what to write so I guess I'll tell you about my day :) My Saturday
I worked in the morning as usual then after both hubby and I got off we decided to go Down Town to grab something to eat, walked around to take these pictures, then went to North Park Mall and Ulta.
What did I buy??? 2 new lip colors that you will see soon on maybe on my
NEXT POST :) 
La verdad nunca se que escribir ..entonces decide contarles de mi día hoy :) Mi Sabado
Trabaje en la manaba como costumbre después cuando mi marido y yo salimos de trabajar decidimos ir  al centro a comer y caminar para tomarme las fotos de hoy… después fuimos a North Park Mall y Ulta. 
Que me Compre?? 2 nuevos colores labiales que pronto me veran  en mi
PROXIMO POST:) 




       What I'm Wearing

Tan Blazer: The Limited (Vintage)
Clutch: Vintage
Hot Pink Blouse: Zara
Jeans: Forever 21
Nude Pumps: Charlotte Russe
Ring: Banana Republic 
 Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange

Look at this Cutie I forgot her name lol but (SHE'S NOT MINE) 
Miren a esta Hermosura se me olvido su nombre lol pero (NO ES MIA)
 Thank you so Much for Visiting and Reading. Xo
GRACIAS por visitar y leer. Xo

9 comments

  1. You look stunning! And the doggy is so cute :) My boyfriend's sister has one just like it.

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tan and pink combo! You look great as usual!
    xo-allthingssgirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! in spanish! Ahora se me hará mas fácil leerte!
    Me encantó tu outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guapa! Seguramente paraste el tráfico Ash, la perrita está super linda también, y felicidades al fotógrafo me encantaron las fotos!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Ash! que bello outfit, el toque rosado le dan un toque muy especial! Opino igual que Cess felicidades a tu fotografo, muy lindas fotografias! Que lindo que compartan este pasatiempo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the clutch and shoes!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriouslt the tan blazer with hot pink top was PERFECT combo together! & tu clutch me encanta!!!!

    www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page