Today was a rainy day here in Dallas Tx … I was actually wearing a total different outfit during the day but had to change into this Madonna T-Shirt and jeggings I bought while I was shopping at Galleria Mall today. I couldn't wait. I thought my makeup fit the T-shirt Perfectly.
Inspired by my Madonna T-shirt I decided to share with you some of my favorite quotes from her. 
Hope you like :D
=========================================================================
Hoy fue un día lluvioso aquí en Dallas Tx… la verdad estaba usando otro outfit completamente diferente pero decidí cambiarme cuando compre esta camisa de Madonna y estos pantalones, no me pude esperar …porque siento que el maquillaje era la perfecta combinación.
Inspirada en mi nueva camisa decidi compartir con ustedes algunos de mis favoritos dichos de ella
perdón que no los traduci pero la verdad no los quiero traducir Mal 
Espero que les Guste mi Outfit :D







“Don’t just stand there let’s get to it. Strike a pose, there’s nothing to it.” 
--Madonna

 “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you've come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.” 
 Madonna







“A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.” 

 Madonna







What I'm Wearing
Madonna T-shirt, Leggings and Clutch : Forever 21
Snake Skin Print Pumps: Banana Republic
Michael Kors Watch


“I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.” 

 Madonna
  "Never forget to dream."
 Madonna


Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog. Xo
Gracias por leer y visitar mi blog. Xo


Today was a rainy day here in Dallas Tx … I was actually wearing a total different outfit during the day but had to change into this Madonna T-Shirt and jeggings I bought while I was shopping at Galleria Mall today. I couldn't wait. I thought my makeup fit the T-shirt Perfectly.
Inspired by my Madonna T-shirt I decided to share with you some of my favorite quotes from her. 
Hope you like :D
=========================================================================
Hoy fue un día lluvioso aquí en Dallas Tx… la verdad estaba usando otro outfit completamente diferente pero decidí cambiarme cuando compre esta camisa de Madonna y estos pantalones, no me pude esperar …porque siento que el maquillaje era la perfecta combinación.
Inspirada en mi nueva camisa decidi compartir con ustedes algunos de mis favoritos dichos de ella
perdón que no los traduci pero la verdad no los quiero traducir Mal 
Espero que les Guste mi Outfit :D







“Don’t just stand there let’s get to it. Strike a pose, there’s nothing to it.” 
--Madonna

 “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you've come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.” 
 Madonna







“A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.” 

 Madonna







What I'm Wearing
Madonna T-shirt, Leggings and Clutch : Forever 21
Snake Skin Print Pumps: Banana Republic
Michael Kors Watch


“I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.” 

 Madonna
  "Never forget to dream."
 Madonna


Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog. Xo
Gracias por leer y visitar mi blog. Xo

9 comments

  1. very sexy...
    love the pants

    milena
    www.milenalovesthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shoes are gorg! and that lipstick is pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the top and the leggings! great pictures Ashley! Oh I love the lipstick color too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love natural colors, cute top

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink lips look amazing! Love the cargos and snake pumps together, so copycat-ing it!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta tu estilo, muy femenino y classy!!! Lovin' your blog + each day! Besos =*

    Si quieres chequea mi blog y si te gusta follow :D

    www.ruthie-doll.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que guapa!!!!! No conocia tu blog y me ha encantado!!!! El outfit chulismo!!!!Estás muy guapa!!!

    Besicossss

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page