Hello everyone, I'm baaaacccckkkk I cant believe its been a week I don't post!
 Well hubby is still out of town but guess who came to visit ??? My friend Marybel from Florida Im so happy ( we were each others photographers) Today was shopping day we had a BLAST we found some amazing stuff! The only bad thing was that a concert scheduled for today was CANCELED so yeah :( anyways 
 Hope you like our outfits :)
 BTW I was wearing my leopard print scarf as a vest LOVE IT!

=====================================================================
Hola a todos, Ya regrese no puedo creer que ha pasado una semana que no hago post!
Bueno mi marido sigue fuera pero adivinen quien llego??? Mi amiga Marybel de Florida estoy feliz ( fuimos nuestras fotographas)  Hoy fue día de compras y nos divertimos demasiado y encontramos cosas muy lindas! Lo único malo de hoy fue que se cancelo un concierto que hibamos a ir :( pero ya que bueno 
Espero que les guste nuestros outfits :)
por otro lado use mi bufanda de leopardo como un chalequito ME ENCANTO!


here is friend Marybel aka Merriiz
aqui les presento a mi amiga Marybel aka Merriiz


 What I'm Wearing:
Leopard Print Scarf as a Vest: H&M
White Blouse: F21
Leather Pants: H&M
Black Flats: Target 
Bag: Handbag Heaven
Charlotte Russe Sunglasses borrowed from Merriiz





 What Merriiz is wearing:
Floral Dress: Charlotte Russe
Black Cardigan: F21
Jacket: Buffalo Exchange
Leggings: F21
Boots: Target
Bag: Aldo

 Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. Xo
Gracias por visitar y leer mi blog . Xo


Hello everyone, I'm baaaacccckkkk I cant believe its been a week I don't post!
 Well hubby is still out of town but guess who came to visit ??? My friend Marybel from Florida Im so happy ( we were each others photographers) Today was shopping day we had a BLAST we found some amazing stuff! The only bad thing was that a concert scheduled for today was CANCELED so yeah :( anyways 
 Hope you like our outfits :)
 BTW I was wearing my leopard print scarf as a vest LOVE IT!

=====================================================================
Hola a todos, Ya regrese no puedo creer que ha pasado una semana que no hago post!
Bueno mi marido sigue fuera pero adivinen quien llego??? Mi amiga Marybel de Florida estoy feliz ( fuimos nuestras fotographas)  Hoy fue día de compras y nos divertimos demasiado y encontramos cosas muy lindas! Lo único malo de hoy fue que se cancelo un concierto que hibamos a ir :( pero ya que bueno 
Espero que les guste nuestros outfits :)
por otro lado use mi bufanda de leopardo como un chalequito ME ENCANTO!


here is friend Marybel aka Merriiz
aqui les presento a mi amiga Marybel aka Merriiz


 What I'm Wearing:
Leopard Print Scarf as a Vest: H&M
White Blouse: F21
Leather Pants: H&M
Black Flats: Target 
Bag: Handbag Heaven
Charlotte Russe Sunglasses borrowed from Merriiz





 What Merriiz is wearing:
Floral Dress: Charlotte Russe
Black Cardigan: F21
Jacket: Buffalo Exchange
Leggings: F21
Boots: Target
Bag: Aldo

 Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. Xo
Gracias por visitar y leer mi blog . Xo

19 comments

  1. I think this is your outfit I liked most of all! Love the print so bright on your scarf!! All together looks so nice! Great Job!
    http://completesuki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buenisima Idea con la bufanda!!! te ves lindisima
    Beso
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! Is the PS team, but I'm missing! Ash you look so chic with the scarf, and Meriiz so sexy!;)

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful !!! Lovely blog and style ! Kisses

    www.fashionandcookies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photos, they inspire us!
    You have a great blog too:)

    Come and check out our blog too and share your though;)


    XoXo
    H&C from Amsterdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea to wear a scarf! both look amazing! :)

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  7. que linda! y que bueno que volviste!!

    Un besote!

    www.juliphotodiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the leopard scarf! So chic on you and ADORE that bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect outfit <3
    I'm in love with your glasses, beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the whole look!!! Amazing!!!! <3

    P.S: I posted pics of my new boots on my blog on Friday, go check them out!! <3

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your whole outfit, especially your pants :-)

    http://shesohungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous gorgeous outfit! I am suuuch a fan. I love your header too! so cute!
    following you on twitter hon! can't wait to see more from you

    Courtney
    I Can Be Many Things

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay you're back! looking great as always :) looks so chic !
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this outfit!

    xoxo
    http://staceyko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a college English major and I'm learning a lot about writing by reading online world. I in reality enjoy your style of writing. Black Label No It's very easy to understand but with brilliant details. Your choice of words makes it easy to check out and understand. That's a huge portion of writing. Your viewers have to be able to understand what you're saying and it has to be fascinating. You need to challenge your viewers , so they will come back for more. You do a fine job with all of these tittle. Thx!http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page