Today I just wanted to let you my readers know that I read each and every single comment left on my posts and I wanted to say Thank You so much!!!!! Makes me so happy and as I see that you guys love Celebrity Inspired outfits, I would love to know which celebrities you would like to see on my blog???
NEXT CELEBRITY INSPIRED OUTFIT: NICOLE RICHE :D
 anyways hope you like my outfit for today and enjoy all the pictures which I think I got a bit carried away lol but enjoy

Hoy quise tomar la oportunidad para dejarles saber que leo cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan y les quiero agradecer!!!! Me hacen muy feliz y como se que les gusta ver outfits inspirados en artistas, me gustaría saber cuales artistas les gustaría ver en mi blog??? 

El siguiente outfit inspirado en una artista  SERA INSPIRADO EN: NICOLE RICHIE :D
bueno espero que les guste el outfit de hoy y disfruten todas las fotos creo que me pase un poco con tantas haha pero disfruten


 What I'm Wearing:
Cat Eye Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Jacket: Ashley (Ross from years ago)
Gray Blouse: Banana Republic
Shorts: Arden B
Ring and Clutch: Forever 21
Pumps: Naughty Monkey
Watch: Michael Kors
Nails: Nicole by OPI- Kardashian Kolor: My Empire, My Rules
Lips: NYX Fuchsia lipliner and Matte lip cream




 Thank you for reading and visiting. Xo
Gracias por leer y visitar. Xo


Today I just wanted to let you my readers know that I read each and every single comment left on my posts and I wanted to say Thank You so much!!!!! Makes me so happy and as I see that you guys love Celebrity Inspired outfits, I would love to know which celebrities you would like to see on my blog???
NEXT CELEBRITY INSPIRED OUTFIT: NICOLE RICHE :D
 anyways hope you like my outfit for today and enjoy all the pictures which I think I got a bit carried away lol but enjoy

Hoy quise tomar la oportunidad para dejarles saber que leo cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan y les quiero agradecer!!!! Me hacen muy feliz y como se que les gusta ver outfits inspirados en artistas, me gustaría saber cuales artistas les gustaría ver en mi blog??? 

El siguiente outfit inspirado en una artista  SERA INSPIRADO EN: NICOLE RICHIE :D
bueno espero que les guste el outfit de hoy y disfruten todas las fotos creo que me pase un poco con tantas haha pero disfruten


 What I'm Wearing:
Cat Eye Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Jacket: Ashley (Ross from years ago)
Gray Blouse: Banana Republic
Shorts: Arden B
Ring and Clutch: Forever 21
Pumps: Naughty Monkey
Watch: Michael Kors
Nails: Nicole by OPI- Kardashian Kolor: My Empire, My Rules
Lips: NYX Fuchsia lipliner and Matte lip cream




 Thank you for reading and visiting. Xo
Gracias por leer y visitar. Xo

24 comments

  1. You look so HOT!!!! I love the outfit and the shoes!!!! Amazing!!!! <3

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you're updating frequently twitter friend!! lol Great pics! :)

    http://glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it.....you did such a grate job,

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! hot pink lipstick always looks great on you :)
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashe estas bellisima y realmente me encanta ver todas tus fotos! me encanta la mezcla que hiciste de labiales es un color precioso! Seria genial que te inspiraras en Miranda Kerr y el Olivia Palermo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Como siempre me encanta! Me recuerda a una pelicula de antes... Your pictures look amazing as always.
    Thanks for sharing.
    I need some of those shorts in my life...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te ves linda! me gustaria ver un estilo de Vanessa H

    ReplyDelete
  8. me encantan tus gafas!! estas divina en todas tus pics
    beso
    pau

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sunglasses and lip color, so trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look grat Il ove the leather jacket and the location as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glam. Those shoes are divine.

    Patience
    Enter my Giveaway to win a $118 Bracelet:
    J-Crew Pave Bracelet Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hot! I love the ring and lip color.

    xoxo
    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful outfit head to toes ! You're so beautiful and I like your blog, I am a new follower :-). I'd be honoured if you liked my blog too !.
    You're invited to enter my Chanel & Too Faced Giveaway !

    Follow Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your shorts, what a great color and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit, your shoes also rock and you are really beautiful! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  15. Edgy meets classy and me loves it! Those shoes are really pretty, can't wait to see your Nicole Richie's outfit she's one of my faves when it comes to inspiration from celebs, kisses!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  16. me encanta el look, los zapatos son chulísimo!!!!!

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the lippie & sunnies...Following!

    ReplyDelete
  18. estan preciosas las gafas! y el look completo es ideal!

    un besito
    www.juliphotodiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the shoes ;)


    http://seventhofjuly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this outfit! My favorite thing about this look are the shorts :)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the jacket!!! and the pink lips!!
    www.ginwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am from austin, wish to see you oneday on the road. loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page