PhotoCredit: FashionScanner
Here is a new TAG :) As I was visiting my own blog and others such as FlordeMaria and NanysKlozet it hit me …I TAG you to Wear Houndstooth.
as seen on many celebrities such as Selena Gomez, Ashley Green, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, Lady Gaga
 I think this will be a fun print to play with   
I will be on the hunt for a skirt for a new post but for now the only thing I own is My Naughty Monkey pumps which I wore on my last post and the one HERE 
Info about this Tag:
There will be no due dates .... if you participate tweet me or just add your link below.
I will try to comment each and everyones outfit submitted.
If you do this Tag ... link this post to your post and tag who ever you want to tag


Other Tags you might want to join:

HOPE YOU JOIN THIS TAG :)
Thank you for reading



PhotoCredit: FashionScanner
Here is a new TAG :) As I was visiting my own blog and others such as FlordeMaria and NanysKlozet it hit me …I TAG you to Wear Houndstooth.
as seen on many celebrities such as Selena Gomez, Ashley Green, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, Lady Gaga
 I think this will be a fun print to play with   
I will be on the hunt for a skirt for a new post but for now the only thing I own is My Naughty Monkey pumps which I wore on my last post and the one HERE 
Info about this Tag:
There will be no due dates .... if you participate tweet me or just add your link below.
I will try to comment each and everyones outfit submitted.
If you do this Tag ... link this post to your post and tag who ever you want to tag


Other Tags you might want to join:

HOPE YOU JOIN THIS TAG :)
Thank you for reading


5 comments

  1. Wao este estampado es tan clasico y chic, me encanta me recuerda mucho mi infancia porque mi mami lo solia vestir! En tu outfit te quedo genial, el estampado en zapatos siempre es un plus!! Besines
    http://vidadecoloresbynoelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encantaria participar en este tag voy a buscar algo de inmediato!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda idea!! es un estampando siempre chic!! voy a pensar en algo para participar!!
    beso
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful!! I love the outfit and the shoes!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta ash...
    A proposito, me gusta mucho como te maquillas los ojos,,, post!!

    Un besote!
    www.juliphotodiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page