Hello, here is another Celebrity Inspired look this time Nicole Richie.
To tell you the truth the skirt I was planning to use I didn't have (my friend has it)  so I used a black dress which made me use a different gary sweater because the other one was too long and needed to be tucked in anyways I hope you like.

Aqui esta otro outfit inspirado en una artista esta ves es Nicole Richie.
La verdad la falda que tenia planiado usar no la tenia ( la tiene mi amiga) entonces decidí usar un vestido negro que hizo que cambiara el sweater gris que iba usar también porque el otro estaba muy largo, necesitaba fajarmelo  bueno espero que les guste.





Red Scarf, Black Tights : Banana Republic / Sunglasses, Gray Sweater, Dress : F21 / HandbagHeaven.com / Michael Kors watch

Weather Today: Warmth where the sun hit, cold cold wind
El Clima de Hoy: Calientito donde pegaba el sol y el aire super helado


Thank you for reading and visiting my blog hope everyone had a fun and safe Thanksgiving day and Black friday shopping. Xo
Gracias por leer y visitar mi blog. Xo

Hello, here is another Celebrity Inspired look this time Nicole Richie.
To tell you the truth the skirt I was planning to use I didn't have (my friend has it)  so I used a black dress which made me use a different gary sweater because the other one was too long and needed to be tucked in anyways I hope you like.

Aqui esta otro outfit inspirado en una artista esta ves es Nicole Richie.
La verdad la falda que tenia planiado usar no la tenia ( la tiene mi amiga) entonces decidí usar un vestido negro que hizo que cambiara el sweater gris que iba usar también porque el otro estaba muy largo, necesitaba fajarmelo  bueno espero que les guste.





Red Scarf, Black Tights : Banana Republic / Sunglasses, Gray Sweater, Dress : F21 / HandbagHeaven.com / Michael Kors watch

Weather Today: Warmth where the sun hit, cold cold wind
El Clima de Hoy: Calientito donde pegaba el sol y el aire super helado


Thank you for reading and visiting my blog hope everyone had a fun and safe Thanksgiving day and Black friday shopping. Xo
Gracias por leer y visitar mi blog. Xo

12 comments

  1. HOT!!!! I love the whole look!! I would wear higher heels though lol i don't wear such low ones haha

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te ves divina ash, y me encanta el color de tu pelo...
    Xoxo

    Milena
    www.milenalovesthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit I love how the red scarf stands out.
    Your pictures are amazing. lots of props to your photographer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guapa! Nicole siempre ha sido de mis celebs favoritas, y este look me encantó en tí!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is exactly like Nicole's, I loved it!! Where did you take this pictures? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you recreated the look! Gorgeous!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the red scarf!

    fashionwithellie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this look!
    http://laurence-hines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. To tell you the truth the skirt I was planning to use I didn't have (my friend ... redsweaterdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page