Hello, Today I finally wore the 2 things I was dying to wear my vest I bought last week and my polkadot tights, my outfit was not inspired but it actually reminded me so much of Kourtney Kardashian. I even wanted to call this outfit 
"HARD KOURT FASHIONISTA" lol anyways
I'm so EXCITED for tomorrow My friend May and I are going to go meet Khloe Kardashian at a Toy Drive for Children's Hospital here in Dallas after that I will be on the road all day :(
I'm going to visit hubbies family in Juarez for his moms birthday and Christmas and picking up my sister, nieces and nephew from El Paso to come with us to Dallas for my mothers birthday and New Years :D
 
Hola, hoy porfin use el vest que compre la semana pasada y mis mallas con polkadots. 
Mi outfit no fue inspirado por nadie pero me recordó mucho a Kourtney Kardashian al punto que quería llamar mi outfit "HARD KOURT FASHIONISTA" 
 hahaha bueno hablando de las Kardashian estoy súper emocionada porque manana iré a conocer a Khloe Kardashian con mi amiga May… después estaré todo el día en camino a Juarez a visitar la familia de mi esposo para el cumple de su mama y Navidad… y de pasada a recoger a mi hermana, sobrinas y sobrino en El Paso para que vengan a Dallas para el cumple de mi mama y para celebrar el ano nuevo :D





Vest : F21 / Polka Dot Tights : Bebe / Cat Eye Sunglasses : Buffalo Exchange 
 Sweater as Dress : Vintage / Pumps : Local Boutique  / Bag : HandbagHeaven.com 
 Watch : Michael Kors / Ring : F21






Thanks for the visit. Xo 
Gracias por visitar. Xo
 Hello, Today I finally wore the 2 things I was dying to wear my vest I bought last week and my polkadot tights, my outfit was not inspired but it actually reminded me so much of Kourtney Kardashian. I even wanted to call this outfit 
"HARD KOURT FASHIONISTA" lol anyways
I'm so EXCITED for tomorrow My friend May and I are going to go meet Khloe Kardashian at a Toy Drive for Children's Hospital here in Dallas after that I will be on the road all day :(
I'm going to visit hubbies family in Juarez for his moms birthday and Christmas and picking up my sister, nieces and nephew from El Paso to come with us to Dallas for my mothers birthday and New Years :D
 
Hola, hoy porfin use el vest que compre la semana pasada y mis mallas con polkadots. 
Mi outfit no fue inspirado por nadie pero me recordó mucho a Kourtney Kardashian al punto que quería llamar mi outfit "HARD KOURT FASHIONISTA" 
 hahaha bueno hablando de las Kardashian estoy súper emocionada porque manana iré a conocer a Khloe Kardashian con mi amiga May… después estaré todo el día en camino a Juarez a visitar la familia de mi esposo para el cumple de su mama y Navidad… y de pasada a recoger a mi hermana, sobrinas y sobrino en El Paso para que vengan a Dallas para el cumple de mi mama y para celebrar el ano nuevo :D





Vest : F21 / Polka Dot Tights : Bebe / Cat Eye Sunglasses : Buffalo Exchange 
 Sweater as Dress : Vintage / Pumps : Local Boutique  / Bag : HandbagHeaven.com 
 Watch : Michael Kors / Ring : F21






Thanks for the visit. Xo 
Gracias por visitar. Xo

10 comments

  1. me encantan tus medias! divinas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tights...being trying to step out of my comfort zone wearing something like that


    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy bonita, me encantan tus medias!
    <3polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the polka dot dots! I being plus size don't think I could do any justice to them but I want to give them a try to see...Great look!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polka dots and vest!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que guapa! I can totally see Kourt wearing this, you should have named it like that! Love the tights and your legs look incredibly long with those pumps! Oh gosh! Wish I was there so we could meet doll!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those tights & those pumps!!! SEXY!!! <3

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really amazing photos, I like them!Super cool tights! Great post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  9. mi nina linda: disculpa q t pregunte esto pero todo el dia y todos los dias andas con esos tacones? no t cansas? como le haces? tienes carro supongo yo xq caminar todo el dia con ellos no creo

    ReplyDelete
  10. @mimi siempre cargo con flats por si me canso

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page