Today was such an amazing day out and I was stuck at work! This sweater I wanted to wear with colored denim but right after work we went out for dinner and this was what I was wearing for work oh well Next time anyways as we were leaving the lights from Highland park turned on, we had taken a few pictures during the day light but I actually loved the evening pictures the most. Hope you like. Xo
Hoy el día estuvo increíble pero yo enserada en el trabajo! este sweater me lo quería poner con pantalos de color pero así es como lo use para trabajar ..oh well para la próxima bueno después de salir del trabajo fuimos a comer y justamente cuando ya nos hibamos las luces de Highland park se iluminaron, ya habíamos tomado pocas fotos con lo que alcanzamos de la luz del día pero resulto que me gustaron mas las de la nochecita. Espero que les guste. Xo

Oversized Sweater, Jeans & Booties: F21 / Red Clutch: Buffalo Exchange Anne Klein  


 





I don't know if you can see but there was another Fashion Blogger taking pictures for her blog (the blonde was the model and the brunette the photographer)  I personally loved the brunettes style.  but we didn't talk at all :( I tried making eye contact to begin talking but nothing lol
No se si se alcanza ver pero la muchacha atras de mi en la foto de arriba era otra muchacha tomando fotos para su blog también (la guerra la modelo y la de pelo cafe la fotógrafa) a mi personalmente me gusto mas el estilo de la del pelo cafe.  pero no nos hablamos para nada :( trate lograr contacto con la mirada pero NADA hahaha







Thank your for visiting, following and commenting. Xo
Gracias por visitar, seguirme y comentar. Xo

Today was such an amazing day out and I was stuck at work! This sweater I wanted to wear with colored denim but right after work we went out for dinner and this was what I was wearing for work oh well Next time anyways as we were leaving the lights from Highland park turned on, we had taken a few pictures during the day light but I actually loved the evening pictures the most. Hope you like. Xo
Hoy el día estuvo increíble pero yo enserada en el trabajo! este sweater me lo quería poner con pantalos de color pero así es como lo use para trabajar ..oh well para la próxima bueno después de salir del trabajo fuimos a comer y justamente cuando ya nos hibamos las luces de Highland park se iluminaron, ya habíamos tomado pocas fotos con lo que alcanzamos de la luz del día pero resulto que me gustaron mas las de la nochecita. Espero que les guste. Xo

Oversized Sweater, Jeans & Booties: F21 / Red Clutch: Buffalo Exchange Anne Klein  


 





I don't know if you can see but there was another Fashion Blogger taking pictures for her blog (the blonde was the model and the brunette the photographer)  I personally loved the brunettes style.  but we didn't talk at all :( I tried making eye contact to begin talking but nothing lol
No se si se alcanza ver pero la muchacha atras de mi en la foto de arriba era otra muchacha tomando fotos para su blog también (la guerra la modelo y la de pelo cafe la fotógrafa) a mi personalmente me gusto mas el estilo de la del pelo cafe.  pero no nos hablamos para nada :( trate lograr contacto con la mirada pero NADA hahaha







Thank your for visiting, following and commenting. Xo
Gracias por visitar, seguirme y comentar. Xo

15 comments

  1. Oh Ash! I have a very similar sweater! Mine's not oversized but captures the cozy stripes, I want to wear it with red jeans! oooh Highland, wish I could come over and visit!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lights in the back, so pretty!! cute sweater!!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous, girl! I like the pics of you right under that Celebrity sign...because you are a celeb ;)

    That's a bummer that blogger didn't say hi :( I would've walked right up to you to say hello. Maybe she was intimidated by your fab outfit? lol.

    XO

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. By far one of my favorite posts! LOve love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots!!! N the lights r gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a effortless, cute look! Chic...

    ReplyDelete
  7. muy lindas fotos, y mas el fondo navideño
    saludos desde México ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The whole outfit is AMAZING!!!! Love the pics!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous kisses..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love the wole outfit! especially the booties

    http://www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing post,you look beautiful

    http://modavemagazinhakkndahersey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi!nice blog,follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute post ash!! love your sweater cozy and sexy at the same time!
    kisses
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the boots! Do they carry the boots in the Forever 21 stores or did you get them online?

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page