2011 I officially started this blog <3 Daniel and I :)
It also brought me many 1st times 
my first time on a plane.. visit to Disney, The Beach, Florida, 
2 costume changes for Halloween lol, Texas State Fair after a several years of not going and much much more ... here are just a few fun pictures I wanted to share with everyone.
also wanted to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
2011 Oficialmente empece este blog <3 bueno Daniel y yo :)
También me trajo muchas primera veces
Mi Primera ves en viajar en un avión.. visitar Disney, el mar, Florida, 2 cambios para Halloween hahah, ir a la feria despes de años de no ir y mucho mucho mas … aquí les dejo pocas fotos divertidas que quería compartir con ustedes.
también desearles un FELIZ Año NUEVO!!!!









 



My hubby HATES Pictures but here is one of us Welcoming 2012.


2011 I officially started this blog <3 Daniel and I :)
It also brought me many 1st times 
my first time on a plane.. visit to Disney, The Beach, Florida, 
2 costume changes for Halloween lol, Texas State Fair after a several years of not going and much much more ... here are just a few fun pictures I wanted to share with everyone.
also wanted to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
2011 Oficialmente empece este blog <3 bueno Daniel y yo :)
También me trajo muchas primera veces
Mi Primera ves en viajar en un avión.. visitar Disney, el mar, Florida, 2 cambios para Halloween hahah, ir a la feria despes de años de no ir y mucho mucho mas … aquí les dejo pocas fotos divertidas que quería compartir con ustedes.
también desearles un FELIZ Año NUEVO!!!!









 



My hubby HATES Pictures but here is one of us Welcoming 2012.

8 comments

  1. Happy New Year sweetie!!! You look so pretty in all your pics :-)
    xo
    Flor
    http://flordemariafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't this the cutest post ever! Happy New Year<3

    Love, Diana.

    Show them love!
    Blog: Dirty Diana's Style Blog
    Twitter: Dirty Diana's Twitter
    Tumblr: Dirty Diana's Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy bonitas fotos! y divertidas.
    Parece que has tenido un año muy interesante. :D
    Un beso, guapa.

    http://annacoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really had a fantastic year! Lots of fun moments I was lucky to share with you via Twitter! It's been great being friends, really appreciate all your lovely words and support, plus all the good times and laughs! Let's hope 2012 is the year we can meet! oh and hello Mr.Ashes! :P

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. i’m so happy i made it to your memories Foxy!! hahaha best wishes forever !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanto este post. Great pictures! What camera do you have again? I'm considering buying one soon :)
    You guys make an adorable couple!
    Good to see who's behind the camera.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!!!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page