HERE IS A VIDEO / AQUI UN VIDEO:



 Yeii I met Khloe Kardashian here in Dallas at a Toy Drive she did for 
The Children's Hospital of Dallas …Mayte and I arrived 2 hours before the event started we actually went to the wrong place first lol and for our surprise it was already packed, I think we were one of the first 200 there, I really don't know how many people arrived but I heard it was over thousands of people. Thanks to so many people arriving they were NOT allowing pictures but we still posed and my hubby took both Mayte's and my pictures with Khlo.

Yeii porfin conoci a Khloe Kardashian aqui en Dallas en una colecta de jugetes para el hospital de ninos de Dallas … Mayte y yo llegamos 2 horas antes que el evento empezara gracias a que fuimos al lugar equivocado antes haha but para nuestra sorpresa ya estava lleno, creo que fuimos de las primeras 200 perrsonas ahi, la verdad no se cuantas personas fueron pero escuche que fueron milles de personas.
gacias que que tanta gente fue no estaban permitiendo tomarse foto con ella pero nosotras posamos y mi esposo tomo nuestras fotos con ella. 


I didn't have time to take more pictures of my outfit this was all.
No tuve tiempo de tomar mas fotos de mi outfit esto fue todo.
White Top: F21 / Jeans, Red Scarf : Banana Republic / Pumps : Charlotte Russe

we got free pizza while waiting in line :D 
mientras esperábamos estaban regalando pizza :D
 
I decided to take a copy of the outfit I posted here in my blog inspired on Khloe for her to see …
Decidi llevar una copia de el outift que hice post aqui en mi blog inspirado en ella para que lo viera le regale una copia a ella y una que me firmara.


When she saw it she said "awwww sooo CUTEEE" and was staring at both my outfit and hers 
 then looked at me and said "aww thank you so much" signed it then handed one picture back the other copy she set aside to take :D


If you want to see my Khloe Kardashian post ----> CLICK HERE!
Para ver mi Outfit inspirado en Khloe as click ----> AQUI!
 


want to know more ask me on twitter @AshleyRubi
quieres saber mas preguntame en twitter @AshleyRubi

Thank You so much for watching my video and reading. Xo
Gracias por ver el video y leer. Xo
HERE IS A VIDEO / AQUI UN VIDEO:



 Yeii I met Khloe Kardashian here in Dallas at a Toy Drive she did for 
The Children's Hospital of Dallas …Mayte and I arrived 2 hours before the event started we actually went to the wrong place first lol and for our surprise it was already packed, I think we were one of the first 200 there, I really don't know how many people arrived but I heard it was over thousands of people. Thanks to so many people arriving they were NOT allowing pictures but we still posed and my hubby took both Mayte's and my pictures with Khlo.

Yeii porfin conoci a Khloe Kardashian aqui en Dallas en una colecta de jugetes para el hospital de ninos de Dallas … Mayte y yo llegamos 2 horas antes que el evento empezara gracias a que fuimos al lugar equivocado antes haha but para nuestra sorpresa ya estava lleno, creo que fuimos de las primeras 200 perrsonas ahi, la verdad no se cuantas personas fueron pero escuche que fueron milles de personas.
gacias que que tanta gente fue no estaban permitiendo tomarse foto con ella pero nosotras posamos y mi esposo tomo nuestras fotos con ella. 


I didn't have time to take more pictures of my outfit this was all.
No tuve tiempo de tomar mas fotos de mi outfit esto fue todo.
White Top: F21 / Jeans, Red Scarf : Banana Republic / Pumps : Charlotte Russe

we got free pizza while waiting in line :D 
mientras esperábamos estaban regalando pizza :D
 
I decided to take a copy of the outfit I posted here in my blog inspired on Khloe for her to see …
Decidi llevar una copia de el outift que hice post aqui en mi blog inspirado en ella para que lo viera le regale una copia a ella y una que me firmara.


When she saw it she said "awwww sooo CUTEEE" and was staring at both my outfit and hers 
 then looked at me and said "aww thank you so much" signed it then handed one picture back the other copy she set aside to take :D


If you want to see my Khloe Kardashian post ----> CLICK HERE!
Para ver mi Outfit inspirado en Khloe as click ----> AQUI!
 


want to know more ask me on twitter @AshleyRubi
quieres saber mas preguntame en twitter @AshleyRubi

Thank You so much for watching my video and reading. Xo
Gracias por ver el video y leer. Xo

9 comments

  1. That's so cool you met her!!! You & Mayte both look AMAZING!!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindo evento, que lindo pudieras darle una de tus fotografias inspiradas en un outfit de ella! Tu look es muy lindo me gusto el toque especial que le da la bufanda roja!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH A GREAT SPIRIT OF STYLE...LIKE YOU AND YOUR BLOG

    FOLLW MY LAST GIVEAWAY ON

    WWW.MOLDIVA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow que emoción Ash! Que increíble que haya firmado la foto del outfit que aparte de que te quedó genial, te veías guapísima! Quisiera haber estada cerca de El Paso para podernos ver pero espero que pronto nos veamos, te deseo una muy feliz navidad!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this video you posted but I totally forgot to comment :/ I also saw your other youtube vids and omg...you are hilarious! The one with you and your friend is sooo funny. You should make more videos :)

    PS. You work that outfit WAY better than Khloe did.

    xo

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Si, te dijo "sooo cute", pero de seguro estaba pensando que tu te ves mucho mejor que ella! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is amazing you got to meet her! And that was a great idea to put the pic of you and her of the same style outfit and had her sign it! Lucky girl! :)

    http://www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! great idea giving her a copy ;)

    http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page