The days in Dallas are Gray and Cloudy some days rainy, some days cold. I miss the bright sunny days!
On todays post I decided to make some pictures bigger, let me know if they look too blurry??? I still don't know how to do it keeping the quality of my pictures.
About my outfit I have to mention that I love my pink leather shorts but they stretched out so much. :( 
well I hope you like todays post
Los días en Dallas son Grises, Nublados o no para de llover, unos frios. extraño los dias soliados! 
En el post de hoy decidi hacer mayoría de las fotos mas grandes. Dejenme saber si se ven muy borrosas ??? todavía no se como hacerlas grandes y que se miren bien.
De mi outfit me encantan mis shorts pero se hicieron súper grandes :( 
bueno espero que les guste este post 
Black Sweater, Clutch, Booties : F21 / Pink Shorts: H&M / Tights, Bracelet: Banana Republic 
Watch: Michael Kors










Thank you for visiting. Xo
Gracias por visitar. Xo


The days in Dallas are Gray and Cloudy some days rainy, some days cold. I miss the bright sunny days!
On todays post I decided to make some pictures bigger, let me know if they look too blurry??? I still don't know how to do it keeping the quality of my pictures.
About my outfit I have to mention that I love my pink leather shorts but they stretched out so much. :( 
well I hope you like todays post
Los días en Dallas son Grises, Nublados o no para de llover, unos frios. extraño los dias soliados! 
En el post de hoy decidi hacer mayoría de las fotos mas grandes. Dejenme saber si se ven muy borrosas ??? todavía no se como hacerlas grandes y que se miren bien.
De mi outfit me encantan mis shorts pero se hicieron súper grandes :( 
bueno espero que les guste este post 
Black Sweater, Clutch, Booties : F21 / Pink Shorts: H&M / Tights, Bracelet: Banana Republic 
Watch: Michael Kors










Thank you for visiting. Xo
Gracias por visitar. Xo

17 comments

  1. on the third pic you look great, i like them all though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it those boots are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! I love how the shorts pop, beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what you're talking about your pics being blurry, I love them and you look amaze!! Love the shorts!! <3

    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower and I love this look and I have those same booties from Forever 21 and I am obsessed with the great quality.

    If you have time check out my blog:
    itsaglamlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute outfit! i love the pop of pink and your hair looks gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the all black with the colored shorts! Very chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous , love the outfit =D

    http://romantique-obsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi,nice blog,follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like a touch of color in a black outfit specially en black days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello killer booties! You look stunning here, I used to love rainy days but they are now my enemies due to blog purposes, but you guys did a great job taking advantage of the rain! ps. I think I kind of like smaller pics ;)

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know why but I really adore your hair lol

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page