Hello, Im back from my trip … seems like I only left to get super sick to the point I was in bed the whole time I was gone and kinda still am but Im doing better the only thing is that I lost my voice completely :( its been 2 days.!!! 
Can You tell anything different about me???
 besides my New Shades and Shoes I got something else for Christmas :) 
Hola, Ya regrese de mi viaje… al parecer parece que nadamas me fui a ponerme super enferma al punto que estuve en cama todo el tiempo que dure fuera y todavia sigo asi pero ya me siento mucho mejor, lo único malo es que estoy completamente sin VOZ y ya han pasado 2 días!!!!
Puedes notar algo diferente en mi???
aparte de mis nuevos lentes y zapatos, agare otra cosa para Navidad :)

Sunglasses: Ray-Ban P / Top and Jeans : F21 / Loafers : Naughty Monkey / Watch: Michael Kors



What can I say about Naughty Monkey Pumps these are my 2nd pair and I love love the quality especially how they fit TRUE TO SIZE! 
Just like last time I named my post after the name of the shoes.
Que les puedo decir de Naughty Monkey estos son mi 2nd par y le encanta la calidad y especialmente como quedan a medida PERFECTA!
Como la ultima vez nombre mi post el nombre de los zapatos.













 You for visiting and commenting. Xo
Gracias por visitar y comentarme. Xo

Hello, Im back from my trip … seems like I only left to get super sick to the point I was in bed the whole time I was gone and kinda still am but Im doing better the only thing is that I lost my voice completely :( its been 2 days.!!! 
Can You tell anything different about me???
 besides my New Shades and Shoes I got something else for Christmas :) 
Hola, Ya regrese de mi viaje… al parecer parece que nadamas me fui a ponerme super enferma al punto que estuve en cama todo el tiempo que dure fuera y todavia sigo asi pero ya me siento mucho mejor, lo único malo es que estoy completamente sin VOZ y ya han pasado 2 días!!!!
Puedes notar algo diferente en mi???
aparte de mis nuevos lentes y zapatos, agare otra cosa para Navidad :)

Sunglasses: Ray-Ban P / Top and Jeans : F21 / Loafers : Naughty Monkey / Watch: Michael Kors



What can I say about Naughty Monkey Pumps these are my 2nd pair and I love love the quality especially how they fit TRUE TO SIZE! 
Just like last time I named my post after the name of the shoes.
Que les puedo decir de Naughty Monkey estos son mi 2nd par y le encanta la calidad y especialmente como quedan a medida PERFECTA!
Como la ultima vez nombre mi post el nombre de los zapatos.













 You for visiting and commenting. Xo
Gracias por visitar y comentarme. Xo

8 comments

  1. I love the outfit and you look gorgeous, but im not crazy about the shoes! Sorry :(

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it your hair..seems darker and longer

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! You look like you have lost some weight. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta el look, el efecto que hace el burdeos con los zapatos es increible, me encanta!

    Un beso guapa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it’s ur sex appeal!!! love the print on the shoes RAWR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dying for the leopard prints. Whenever I see people wearing this kind of designs, I envy them as I always find them more sexier and even more hotter than me... lolz.. Funny but this is how I feel.. Love that shoes..

    Angelwynxx -->>
    http://www.lnlclothing.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page