Another Amazing Day and I was at work all day … that didn't stop us this time, we realized that night pictures well evening pictures are not that bad… I honestly HATE HATE Turtle necks but I needed sweaters and I couldn't pass on 2 Banana Republic sweaters for 2.50 each. Hope you like todays outfit. 
Otro día Increíble y yo enserada en el trabajo durante todo el día… eso no nos paro esta vez, nos dimos cuenta que las fotos en la noche bueno justo cuando esta obscureciendo no se ven tan mal.. La verdad ODIO ODIO suéteres con el cuello así pero necesitaba suéteres y no pude pasar en comprar dos suéteres de Banana Republic por 2.50 cada uno. Espero que les guste mi outfit.

Red Jeans: Target / Gray Sweater: (Vintage Find) Banana Republic / Pumps: Local boutique 
Ring: F21 / Bracelet: BR / Watch: Michael Kors / Bag: Handbag Heaven


I finally learned how to make pictures bigger ( The 1st picture and the one above) but the look like this kinda blurry :( what do you think?
Porfin aprendi como hacer las fotos mas grandes (La primera foto y la de arriba) pero se ven así poco borrosas :( que opinan?







The next 3 pictures where taken without Flash! I think they look better with Flash!
Las próximas 3 fotos fueron tomadas sin Flash! Yo pienso que se ven mejor con Flash!




Thank You for Visiting, Reading and Commenting . Xo
Gracias por Visitar, Leer y commentar. Xo




Another Amazing Day and I was at work all day … that didn't stop us this time, we realized that night pictures well evening pictures are not that bad… I honestly HATE HATE Turtle necks but I needed sweaters and I couldn't pass on 2 Banana Republic sweaters for 2.50 each. Hope you like todays outfit. 
Otro día Increíble y yo enserada en el trabajo durante todo el día… eso no nos paro esta vez, nos dimos cuenta que las fotos en la noche bueno justo cuando esta obscureciendo no se ven tan mal.. La verdad ODIO ODIO suéteres con el cuello así pero necesitaba suéteres y no pude pasar en comprar dos suéteres de Banana Republic por 2.50 cada uno. Espero que les guste mi outfit.

Red Jeans: Target / Gray Sweater: (Vintage Find) Banana Republic / Pumps: Local boutique 
Ring: F21 / Bracelet: BR / Watch: Michael Kors / Bag: Handbag Heaven


I finally learned how to make pictures bigger ( The 1st picture and the one above) but the look like this kinda blurry :( what do you think?
Porfin aprendi como hacer las fotos mas grandes (La primera foto y la de arriba) pero se ven así poco borrosas :( que opinan?







The next 3 pictures where taken without Flash! I think they look better with Flash!
Las próximas 3 fotos fueron tomadas sin Flash! Yo pienso que se ven mejor con Flash!




Thank You for Visiting, Reading and Commenting . Xo
Gracias por Visitar, Leer y commentar. Xo

14 comments

  1. Les quedaron geniales las night shots Ash! Esos skinny rojos son wow, a mi tampoco me gustaban los suéteres de cuello alto, pero descubrí que son muy calientitos, y por ese precio? total deal! Adoro tus zapatos!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO HOT!!!! I love the whole look, and those pumps are AMAZING!!!! <3

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so fab & so chic & so everything! You look gorgeous doll

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ur red jeans u give me great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te ves DIVINA, you really are a model, you just don't know it!!!! I need some red jeans in my life. The pics look great

    xo
    Flor
    http://flordemariafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with flor, you are a model... And your blog has come a long way just in the last 3 months! Congrats ash!

    Milena
    www.milenalovesthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful as always! I cannot believe how lucky you are to find good deals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love those pants. Great color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola guapa me gusta tu blogg y sobre todo tu estilo, Un beso desde España.

    http://ladolcevita-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your jeans! You are so stylish Ashe!
    http://myfavoritef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look!

    I am a new follower. I'd love for you to check out my blog
    itsaglamlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola

    Guapa!
    me encanta tu blog!
    Por cierto que ciudad mas preciosa!
    a ver si te pasas por el mio, un beso!
    http://fashionwithtwostyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These red pants are amazing and can't believe you found them at Target, such a great find! Its funny you hate turtlenecks, I do too yet found myself wearing one today and was unusually comfy. Maybe they will make another appearance in my wardrobe.

    xx
    Ashely

    http://goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...I love how.everything came together....go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page