IMG_0723
Blazer, Top & Bag: Vintage Finds / Leggings & Ring: F21 / Pumps: Shoemint Edith / Watch: Michael Kors 





Hello everyone, Chapter 2012 begins now
… well it started 3 days ago but on my blog it starts with this post.
This Outfit is actually what I wore on the 31st my moms B-day/ welcome 2012 I just added the pink lips.
Officially the hardest day for taking pictures, First the sun was making it hard for me to keep my eyes open didn't carry any sunglasses and out of no where it got super windy

I want to wish you a Happy... / Te quiero decear un Feliz...

Hola a Tod@s, Capitulo 2012 empieza hoy 
….bueno empezó hace 3 días pero aquí en mi blog empieza hoy. 
Este outfit fue lo que use para recibir el 2012 el cumple de mi Mami en el 31, nadamas agrege el color labial. Officialmente hoy ha sido el día mas difícil para tomar fotos, primero el sol no me dejaba abrir los ojos y no tenia lentes, y después se soltó  aire 
IMG_0714


IMG_0786






IMG_0723
Blazer, Top & Bag: Vintage Finds / Leggings & Ring: F21 / Pumps: Shoemint Edith / Watch: Michael Kors 





Hello everyone, Chapter 2012 begins now
… well it started 3 days ago but on my blog it starts with this post.
This Outfit is actually what I wore on the 31st my moms B-day/ welcome 2012 I just added the pink lips.
Officially the hardest day for taking pictures, First the sun was making it hard for me to keep my eyes open didn't carry any sunglasses and out of no where it got super windy

I want to wish you a Happy... / Te quiero decear un Feliz...

Hola a Tod@s, Capitulo 2012 empieza hoy 
….bueno empezó hace 3 días pero aquí en mi blog empieza hoy. 
Este outfit fue lo que use para recibir el 2012 el cumple de mi Mami en el 31, nadamas agrege el color labial. Officialmente hoy ha sido el día mas difícil para tomar fotos, primero el sol no me dejaba abrir los ojos y no tenia lentes, y después se soltó  aire 
IMG_0714


IMG_0786






9 comments

  1. I love this look! You look so glam, girl :) And yes, the sun can be annoying sometimes when I'm taking pictures. It makes me squint lol.

    Happy 2012! xo

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. It all looks so well put together. I might have to copy.


    xoxo


    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Hola! Me gusta muchísimo ese look. ¡Es genial! :D

    Saludos de http://lapoupeedeporcelaine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. linda!! que tengas un hermoso 2012!! me encnata tu blog!! beso
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. me encanta tu estilo y tu cabello!
    jamas uso liquid leggings de día pero me gusta como lo usaste tu. quedaron excelente las foto
    saludos!

    http://gaby12004.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like such a fresh look! I love the white blazer.
    -Nancy
    fanceeenanceee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO HOT!!!!! <3

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page