Yes, I am wearing Pointy Pumps, I like to give things a Try, I admit I was not a huge fan but now I want a black pair. lol They were a gift from my aunt along with 2 Fossil bags she found while Vintage Shopping. Hope you like what I put together. 
Si, estoy usando estos zapatos,  me gusta experimentar, admito que no era fan de ellos pero ahora quiero unos en negro. haha Fueron un regalo de mi Tia que me los regalo junto con 2 bolsas de Fossil que encontró Vintage Shopping. Espero que les guste. 



 


Pink Blouse, Bag & Pointy pumps (LAUREN Ralph Lauren) : Vintage 
Brown Skirt: H&M / Watch : Michael Kors / Bracelet : Banana Republic 
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange / Ring: Forever 21






Please Excuse my faces in some of these pictures
 I honestly didn't want to take pictures because the wind at some points made it impossible
for me to work with but for my surprise Daniel took some amazing shots, Loved todays pictures. 
Disculpen mis carotas de enojada en algunas de las fotos
la verdad yo no quería seguir tomandolas por culpa del viento que se puso insoportable pero 
 Daniel hizo maravillas con las fotos de hoy, me encantaron.


Thank you for Visiting. Xo
Gracias por Visitar. Xo





 Yes, I am wearing Pointy Pumps, I like to give things a Try, I admit I was not a huge fan but now I want a black pair. lol They were a gift from my aunt along with 2 Fossil bags she found while Vintage Shopping. Hope you like what I put together. 
Si, estoy usando estos zapatos,  me gusta experimentar, admito que no era fan de ellos pero ahora quiero unos en negro. haha Fueron un regalo de mi Tia que me los regalo junto con 2 bolsas de Fossil que encontró Vintage Shopping. Espero que les guste. 



 


Pink Blouse, Bag & Pointy pumps (LAUREN Ralph Lauren) : Vintage 
Brown Skirt: H&M / Watch : Michael Kors / Bracelet : Banana Republic 
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange / Ring: Forever 21






Please Excuse my faces in some of these pictures
 I honestly didn't want to take pictures because the wind at some points made it impossible
for me to work with but for my surprise Daniel took some amazing shots, Loved todays pictures. 
Disculpen mis carotas de enojada en algunas de las fotos
la verdad yo no quería seguir tomandolas por culpa del viento que se puso insoportable pero 
 Daniel hizo maravillas con las fotos de hoy, me encantaron.


Thank you for Visiting. Xo
Gracias por Visitar. Xo

13 comments

  1. Love the colors & the pointy pumps which I'm obsessed with right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pink :) and pointy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! love pink skirt,love chic shoes! xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! The heels are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt Ash, its soooooo pretty!
    xo
    Flor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink top! you looked lovely!


    (✿◠‿◠) Follow me & my bags. shoes, and all things dainty at:
    pjlattesbagbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit is fab! :) Loving those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh love these colors together, and love the location! I think pointy pumps are classic and they complete the outfit perfectly!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the skirt with the pink blouse. And those heels are so gorg!

    http://www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page