IMG_1654


My REVIEW 
Hello, so I went shopping yesterday… my goal was to buy some yellow jeans and ended up bung thses skinny jeans The Koutney from The Kardashian Kollection for Sears. The amazing thing is that there is 3 fits depending on your body type you choose the fit for you. What made me decide on The Kourtney besides that she's my fav, is that they fit me perfectly my height is 5'3 and a half and after trying then on I couldn't leave without them, plus I mainly own colored jeans so these will be a Staple piece in my wardrobe. I honestly feel like the Kardashashian Kollection is a bit pricy but these are worth every penny spent, see it as an Investment if you really want them. They are truly the PERFECT skinny jeans. Go Try them on :) let me know which fit was perfect on you and what you think. 

Hola, ayer me fui de compras con la meta de comprarme unos pantalones color amarillo y termine comprandome estos skinny jeans The Kourtney de la Kardashian Kollection de Sears. Lo padre es que hay 3 fits dependiendo en que tipo de cuerpo tienes tu escojes el fit para ti. Yo me decide en los de Kourtney aparte de que es mi favorita, es que me quedaron a la perfecion mido 5'3 y medio
y después de probarmelos no me pude ir sin ellos, mas aparte casi todos mis pantalones son de colores, estos serán una pieza fundamental en mi guardarropa. La verdad siento que the Kardashian Kollection esta un poco pasado de precio pero estos pantalones valen cada la pena.  De verdad de son los skinny jeans Perfectos. Ve a probartelos :) y dejame saber cual fit te gusto y que opinas de ellos.
The 3 Fits

 The Khloe, a tall curvy, high rise, boot cut jean.The Kourtney,  a skinny leg jean.The Kim, a low cut, straight leg jean  












Price: $68 (bought them with %30 off) paid $50




Material / Sizes:
 stretchy, fit True to Size :)















Options: different types of washes, 3 different fits to choose from


















Precio:
 $68 (los compre con %30 de descuento) page $50 


Material/ Tallas: stretchy, quedan a tu talla normal :) 
Opciones: diferente tipos de colores, 3 tipos de fit 


MY OUTFIT
Top: F21 / Jeans: The Kourtney Kardashian Kollection / Pumps and Bag: Local Botique 
Watch: Michael Kors / Blazer: Banana Republic



IMG_1647

IMG_1648


IMG_1654


My REVIEW 
Hello, so I went shopping yesterday… my goal was to buy some yellow jeans and ended up bung thses skinny jeans The Koutney from The Kardashian Kollection for Sears. The amazing thing is that there is 3 fits depending on your body type you choose the fit for you. What made me decide on The Kourtney besides that she's my fav, is that they fit me perfectly my height is 5'3 and a half and after trying then on I couldn't leave without them, plus I mainly own colored jeans so these will be a Staple piece in my wardrobe. I honestly feel like the Kardashashian Kollection is a bit pricy but these are worth every penny spent, see it as an Investment if you really want them. They are truly the PERFECT skinny jeans. Go Try them on :) let me know which fit was perfect on you and what you think. 

Hola, ayer me fui de compras con la meta de comprarme unos pantalones color amarillo y termine comprandome estos skinny jeans The Kourtney de la Kardashian Kollection de Sears. Lo padre es que hay 3 fits dependiendo en que tipo de cuerpo tienes tu escojes el fit para ti. Yo me decide en los de Kourtney aparte de que es mi favorita, es que me quedaron a la perfecion mido 5'3 y medio
y después de probarmelos no me pude ir sin ellos, mas aparte casi todos mis pantalones son de colores, estos serán una pieza fundamental en mi guardarropa. La verdad siento que the Kardashian Kollection esta un poco pasado de precio pero estos pantalones valen cada la pena.  De verdad de son los skinny jeans Perfectos. Ve a probartelos :) y dejame saber cual fit te gusto y que opinas de ellos.
The 3 Fits

 The Khloe, a tall curvy, high rise, boot cut jean.The Kourtney,  a skinny leg jean.The Kim, a low cut, straight leg jean  












Price: $68 (bought them with %30 off) paid $50




Material / Sizes:
 stretchy, fit True to Size :)















Options: different types of washes, 3 different fits to choose from


















Precio:
 $68 (los compre con %30 de descuento) page $50 


Material/ Tallas: stretchy, quedan a tu talla normal :) 
Opciones: diferente tipos de colores, 3 tipos de fit 


MY OUTFIT
Top: F21 / Jeans: The Kourtney Kardashian Kollection / Pumps and Bag: Local Botique 
Watch: Michael Kors / Blazer: Banana Republic



IMG_1647

IMG_1648

16 comments

  1. Los pantalones si se Ben bien. Yo eh querido compare algo de alli pero esta bien caro

    ReplyDelete
  2. the jeans look great on you! great investment! i love the Kourtney Jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see which fit would be best for me! I am guessing the Kim, but not sure! They look great on you! I am also looking for yellow jeans, so it'd love to know if you find some.

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te quedan perfectos! Como tu, pienso que la Kardashian Kollection es bastante subida de precio! No puede ser que solo tengas pantalones de colores! yo al contrario necesito pantalones de colores en mi guardarropa! pero no consigo muchos que me queden perfectos por mi altura (6ft).

    Saludos!

    http://gaby12004.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta tu estilo y estos jeans te quedaron perfecto!!
    saludos nena!
    www.loszapatosdemis-suenos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only thing that I don't like is the faded color on the thighs...make the thighs look wider but since your legs are thin they fit you well...def not for me...i would have to get Kim's

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! I need to go get me some!! I want all 3! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering what these jeans would be like - good to know they are good quality!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them Ashley, thanks for writing this post. Didn't even know they had jeans in their collection.

    Milena
    www.milenalovesthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the whole look, especially the jeans & the pumps!!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love kardashian collection!!! beauty! follow me :D http://dafashionhunting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI, I was also making a blog post about the Kardashian Kollection and came across your blog So funny ^^
    Great blog
    xoxo Stefanie

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page