Want to Dress like your Favorite Kardashian??? … join my Tag: Dress Kardashian Style

Here is yet another recreation of Kourtney Kardashian. 
I must say that I love love her vest even more than mine actually. lol When I bought it I didn't know she had one the same color until a fansite friend (Tim) let me know, when I looked it up only 2 outfits popped up, one where she's all in black and then this one, The one I decided to recreate. 
I added my own twist with leopard print booties because I don't own any leopard flats.
Hope You Enjoy. Xo


Aquí les traigo otro outfit Inspirado en Kourtney Kardashian.
Tengo que confesar que me encanta mucho mas el chalecito de ella que el mío. haha Cuando lo compre  no sabia que ella tenia uno del mismo color hasta que un amigo dueño de una pagina de fans de ella me contó, cuando busque para verlo nadamas encontré 2 outfits con el chaleco, uno donde esta toda de negro y este cual es el que decidí usar. Yo le di mi toque personal en agregar botitas porque no tengo flats de leopardo. 
Espero que les Guste. Xo
IMG_0845
Vest, Blouse, Jeans : F21 / Booties: Bakers / Sunglasses: Miley Cyrus / Bag: Vintage / Watch: Michael Kors





IMG_0883






Thanks for Visiting. Xo / Gracias por sus visitas. Xo

Want to Dress like your Favorite Kardashian??? … join my Tag: Dress Kardashian Style

Here is yet another recreation of Kourtney Kardashian. 
I must say that I love love her vest even more than mine actually. lol When I bought it I didn't know she had one the same color until a fansite friend (Tim) let me know, when I looked it up only 2 outfits popped up, one where she's all in black and then this one, The one I decided to recreate. 
I added my own twist with leopard print booties because I don't own any leopard flats.
Hope You Enjoy. Xo


Aquí les traigo otro outfit Inspirado en Kourtney Kardashian.
Tengo que confesar que me encanta mucho mas el chalecito de ella que el mío. haha Cuando lo compre  no sabia que ella tenia uno del mismo color hasta que un amigo dueño de una pagina de fans de ella me contó, cuando busque para verlo nadamas encontré 2 outfits con el chaleco, uno donde esta toda de negro y este cual es el que decidí usar. Yo le di mi toque personal en agregar botitas porque no tengo flats de leopardo. 
Espero que les Guste. Xo
IMG_0845
Vest, Blouse, Jeans : F21 / Booties: Bakers / Sunglasses: Miley Cyrus / Bag: Vintage / Watch: Michael Kors





IMG_0883






Thanks for Visiting. Xo / Gracias por sus visitas. Xo

12 comments

  1. You nailed it A! Love the burgundy vest, both are lovely and I have to say I liked way better your booties than Kourt's!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. muy guapa me gustan mucho el toke de los zapatos con el chaleco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunque el chaleco de ella es de fur igual me gusta mas tu look con tacones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I can't remember...how do I join the teg

    Http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look!!!! I love it!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vest & the booties! you not only did an amazing recreation but you look gorgeous.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is amazaing, what nail polish u wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. De très belles photos d'une fille très attractif! J'adore votre robe et super fort votre robe. J'aime votre style!
    Agence de mannequins Paris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me facina! Te ves divina!

    Www.softpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMMM no me agrada mucho eso de copiar exacto el outfit... Puedes tomar referencias pero copiarlo tal y como esta pues NO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page