IMG_1755
Joining the Challenge to Wear Neon for  FlordeMariaFashion & Nanys Klozet 
 I was not ready! like I mentioned on my last post I was looking for yellow jeans … the yellow jeans I wanted had that Neon Yellow tone to them and I had planned the outfit in my head but the jeans were not available in my size! I also found a Neon Lime Green top PERFECT for this but you know forever 21 doesn't take anything off the mannequins. I was ready to just not join the challenge but I found this blazer in my closet. I bought it months ago for $5 at a thrift store, the silky material in person made it Neon enough for me but in pictures not so much or IDK haha well atleast my nails are :) Hope you like my Outfit 
 No estaba Lista! como mencione en mi ultimo post fui de compras con la meta de comprarme unos jeans amarillos eran un amarillo Neon, tenia un outfit planiado en mi mente pero con mi suerte los pantalones que quería no los tenían en mi talla! después encontré una blusa perfecta neón verde limón pero través con mi suerte todo sabemos que en F21 no quitan nada de los maniquíes. Apunto de ya no entrar a este reto encontre este blazer in mi closet. La compre hace meses por $5 en una thrift store, el material sedoso en persona le daba ese Neon al ver pero en fotos no tanto bueno no se hahaha almenos mis unas si están Neon :)  Espero que les guste mi Outfit 



Blazer + Clutch: Vintage / Top: Banana Republic / White Jeans + Necklace + Sunglasses: F21 
Pumps: Charlotte Russe / Watch: Michael Kors



IMG_1810


For my makeup look I am wearing:
FACE 
FitMe by Maybelline: Foundation, Concealer, & Powder
Holla by Benefit: Bronzer
Pink Blush from Elf Cosmetics 
EYES:
Thick Liquid eyeliner Line from Covergirl 
No7 Blackest Mascara (NEW FAV!)
LIPS:
NYX matte lip cream Addis ababa (MY FAV!!!)




Thank You for visiting and reading. Xo
Gracias por visitar y Leer. Xo 

IMG_1755
Joining the Challenge to Wear Neon for  FlordeMariaFashion & Nanys Klozet 
 I was not ready! like I mentioned on my last post I was looking for yellow jeans … the yellow jeans I wanted had that Neon Yellow tone to them and I had planned the outfit in my head but the jeans were not available in my size! I also found a Neon Lime Green top PERFECT for this but you know forever 21 doesn't take anything off the mannequins. I was ready to just not join the challenge but I found this blazer in my closet. I bought it months ago for $5 at a thrift store, the silky material in person made it Neon enough for me but in pictures not so much or IDK haha well atleast my nails are :) Hope you like my Outfit 
 No estaba Lista! como mencione en mi ultimo post fui de compras con la meta de comprarme unos jeans amarillos eran un amarillo Neon, tenia un outfit planiado en mi mente pero con mi suerte los pantalones que quería no los tenían en mi talla! después encontré una blusa perfecta neón verde limón pero través con mi suerte todo sabemos que en F21 no quitan nada de los maniquíes. Apunto de ya no entrar a este reto encontre este blazer in mi closet. La compre hace meses por $5 en una thrift store, el material sedoso en persona le daba ese Neon al ver pero en fotos no tanto bueno no se hahaha almenos mis unas si están Neon :)  Espero que les guste mi Outfit 



Blazer + Clutch: Vintage / Top: Banana Republic / White Jeans + Necklace + Sunglasses: F21 
Pumps: Charlotte Russe / Watch: Michael Kors



IMG_1810


For my makeup look I am wearing:
FACE 
FitMe by Maybelline: Foundation, Concealer, & Powder
Holla by Benefit: Bronzer
Pink Blush from Elf Cosmetics 
EYES:
Thick Liquid eyeliner Line from Covergirl 
No7 Blackest Mascara (NEW FAV!)
LIPS:
NYX matte lip cream Addis ababa (MY FAV!!!)




Thank You for visiting and reading. Xo
Gracias por visitar y Leer. Xo 

29 comments

  1. I love it! And don't worry you can definitely see the neon tones of this blazer. I love your lipstick too it goes perfect with the outfit :)
    -Nancy
    fanceeenanceee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay que guapa. You did a great job. Things that are in our closet are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and pics Ashley!!! :) Need to post mine!

    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you said you were not ready? ha! you nailed it Ash! It does look neon to me, love how you combined the colors, neon lips was the perfect finishing touch! Tell the hubs pics are awesome once again!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit ash :) i will recreate my own of this one too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, you can tell its neon! I love your hair!

    This Brunette Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look sooo much better when you smile! I would love to see more smiles on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. estas muy guapa te pareces a lucy hale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey doll, you look stunning & ur photos are beautiful...I NEED A ROOFTOP

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad I found your blog! I love your jacket and the studded pumps.

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your look !

    Amazing shoes

    .xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great colored jacket! Love!

    Follow me & my bags, shoes, and all things dainty at:
    pjlattesbagbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit!! & the nail color really pops too! Loving the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit and the shoes so much!!!! Amazing!!!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. ASHH divina! me encanta el look, el blazer precioso y esos zapatos... OMG!

    Besitos..
    www.juliphotodiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing blog...I follow your now...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the combination of all the pieces!! I love how you rocked the neon, with the neon nails too! super cute Ash!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this! So easy so I'm totally going to do all my scarves now ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE everything about these pics. Let's start with the outfit, great combo. The shoes, we know we LOOOOOVE them! The location amazing, and your pretty face even better :-)

    xo
    Flor

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your blog!!if you want follow me on goole friends and i will be happy to follow you back. <3
    xoxo
    a_c'est moi
    lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute pictures!! i love the combination great outfit!!
    kisses
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  22. Te ves INCREÍBLE!!!
    Tengo que anotar esa combinación de rosa/coral neón con nude, me fascinó, y el toque de los zapatos y el esmalte... ¡PERFECTO!

    Besos ^^
    FashionGeeksta

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow, love that outit! following you!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  24. wowwwwwwwww loveeee the orange and pink together!!!!

    http://www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful!!!! Love the colors and the white pants! Also love your heels <3 I have a similar pair, but in bright blue!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the style...hot hot shoes!! you are gorgeous

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, wow, wow!! I'm sooo in love with your blazer! That colour's stunning!!:D And I love your studded heels:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page