Today I went shopping, I didn't really like my shoes with this outfit but they are so comfy for walking.
I actually had a shopping list and was so determined, 4 things on my list, ended up finding everything but didn't satisfy me ( I can do better) buying only 1 thing ( resulting the wrong color after all lol ) 
and 1 other thing that was not even on my list.  Thats It! Decided to Leave! This year I'm trying to be a better shopper even if I have to keep going back to find exactly what I have in mind. :D


Hoy me fui de compras, casi no me gustaban estos zapatos con este outfit pero para caminar son los mejores. Esta ves tenia una lista de compras y iba súper determinada, 4 cosas en mi lista, encontré todo pero no me gustaron tanto como para comprar ( Puedo encontrar las cosas mejores) compre nadamas 1 cosa de mi lista ( resulto siendo el color equivocado jaja) y otra cosa que ni estaba en mi lista. Eso fue todo! Decidi Irme! Este año quiero ser una mejor compradora aunque eso signifique Ir mas seguido hasta que encuentre exactamente lo que tengo en mente. :D

What I'm Wearing:
Blouse & Pants: F21
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Earrings, Ring & Pumps : Banana Republic
Bag: HandbagHeaven.com
Watch: Michael Kors 



 Thank you for reading, watching and visiting. Xo
Gracias por leer, ver y visitar. Xo


Today I went shopping, I didn't really like my shoes with this outfit but they are so comfy for walking.
I actually had a shopping list and was so determined, 4 things on my list, ended up finding everything but didn't satisfy me ( I can do better) buying only 1 thing ( resulting the wrong color after all lol ) 
and 1 other thing that was not even on my list.  Thats It! Decided to Leave! This year I'm trying to be a better shopper even if I have to keep going back to find exactly what I have in mind. :D


Hoy me fui de compras, casi no me gustaban estos zapatos con este outfit pero para caminar son los mejores. Esta ves tenia una lista de compras y iba súper determinada, 4 cosas en mi lista, encontré todo pero no me gustaron tanto como para comprar ( Puedo encontrar las cosas mejores) compre nadamas 1 cosa de mi lista ( resulto siendo el color equivocado jaja) y otra cosa que ni estaba en mi lista. Eso fue todo! Decidi Irme! Este año quiero ser una mejor compradora aunque eso signifique Ir mas seguido hasta que encuentre exactamente lo que tengo en mente. :D

What I'm Wearing:
Blouse & Pants: F21
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Earrings, Ring & Pumps : Banana Republic
Bag: HandbagHeaven.com
Watch: Michael Kors 



 Thank you for reading, watching and visiting. Xo
Gracias por leer, ver y visitar. Xo

17 comments

  1. I totally get not having on the right shoes because the ones you want to wear are completely uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not really … the problem is taking them on and off for trying on stuff while shopping.

      Delete
  2. This is so classicly chic! You look stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uuu I love "Classically Chic!" maybe stealing that for a future post lol Thank you Cami. Xo

      Delete
  3. you look stunning Ashley I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny you mention you didn't liked the shoes with the peach shirt cause the combination really caught my eye and liked it, different but works great! One of my new year's resolutions is being a smarter shopper, let's see how it goes!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now that I think about it I've worn this combination in the past but with jeans hahaha so funny!
      Smarter Shopper exactly what I mean … trying to get rid of impulse buys.right there with you lets see how we do. Xo

      Delete
  5. Ah, Your so stylish! I found your blog through google, searching for the snakeskin Louboutins. Love your blog, now following. Come by my site if your interested.

    http://beautyismaximus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful outfit hun! love your sunnies!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit but not the shoes :(

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, I love what you did to your blog! I think we have the same top, love it!! Your pics are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your look, the blouse is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing! the photos are great as well as the outfit! check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you like. :)

    xxx
    Rose

    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow great blog!
    love your outfit, so pretty :) what blush are u using? it looks so fab!
    would you maybe like to follow each other?
    xx
    melina from melina-lajolie

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful! I like the combination of colors. kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page