Who loves my Celebrity looks for less???  well  I am very happy announce that I will be joining the SuperLatina team on their Tv show Very Very SOON! in spanish here on Telemundo Dallas, which you will be able to see on their blog and youtube if you don't live in Dallas.  I will be helping you guys achieve the looks celebrities wear for a lot less money …. which means you will be seeing a lot more Celebrity Inspired looks here on my blog. 
A quien les gusta mi looks inspirados en los artistas??? bueno estoy contenta de anunciar que fui invitada a ser parte del equipo de Super Latina para ser parte de su programa en Telemundo Dallas, que si no vives en Dallas lo podras ver en su blog y youtube tambien todo en español. MUY PRONTO Estare ayudanoles a conseguir los looks que usan las artistas por mucho menos dinero… eso quiere decir que van a estar viendo muchos mas de esos aquí en mi blog. 


  I have to admit that I am Yes super excited but at the same time super nervous because I have never been on TV before. 
Tengo que confesarles que si estoy súper emocionada pero a la misma ves super nerviosa porque nunca eh salido en Televison .

Here I am with Gabriela the Host/CEO of Super Latina doing some fun poses. lol We just met today and we clicked … like if we have known each other for years hahaha
Aquí unas fotos divertidas con Gabriela la conductora/CEO de Super Latina. Nos acabamos de conocer hoy pero como si nos conocieramos de años hahaha 


Here is my outfit   Aqui esta mi outfit

Blazer: The Limited & Bag (Vintage Finds) / Top: Banana Republic / 
Jeans: (Kardashian Kollection) Sears / Pumps: Lauren by RALPH Lauren (gift) 
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange / Watch: Michael Kors
Nails: Laides in the Lime Light (Kardashian Kolor) Nicole by OPI


Thank you for visiting. Xo 
Gracias por visitar. Xo 
Who loves my Celebrity looks for less???  well  I am very happy announce that I will be joining the SuperLatina team on their Tv show Very Very SOON! in spanish here on Telemundo Dallas, which you will be able to see on their blog and youtube if you don't live in Dallas.  I will be helping you guys achieve the looks celebrities wear for a lot less money …. which means you will be seeing a lot more Celebrity Inspired looks here on my blog. 
A quien les gusta mi looks inspirados en los artistas??? bueno estoy contenta de anunciar que fui invitada a ser parte del equipo de Super Latina para ser parte de su programa en Telemundo Dallas, que si no vives en Dallas lo podras ver en su blog y youtube tambien todo en español. MUY PRONTO Estare ayudanoles a conseguir los looks que usan las artistas por mucho menos dinero… eso quiere decir que van a estar viendo muchos mas de esos aquí en mi blog. 


  I have to admit that I am Yes super excited but at the same time super nervous because I have never been on TV before. 
Tengo que confesarles que si estoy súper emocionada pero a la misma ves super nerviosa porque nunca eh salido en Televison .

Here I am with Gabriela the Host/CEO of Super Latina doing some fun poses. lol We just met today and we clicked … like if we have known each other for years hahaha
Aquí unas fotos divertidas con Gabriela la conductora/CEO de Super Latina. Nos acabamos de conocer hoy pero como si nos conocieramos de años hahaha 


Here is my outfit   Aqui esta mi outfit

Blazer: The Limited & Bag (Vintage Finds) / Top: Banana Republic / 
Jeans: (Kardashian Kollection) Sears / Pumps: Lauren by RALPH Lauren (gift) 
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange / Watch: Michael Kors
Nails: Laides in the Lime Light (Kardashian Kolor) Nicole by OPI


Thank you for visiting. Xo 
Gracias por visitar. Xo 

15 comments

  1. I met Gabriela before, cool girl! I wanna join you guys! I live in Dallas too. Did they approach you? or how did this happen? Good luck on the show! I'm sure you'll do great!

    http://bellaesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exiting is this!
    I bet this is a dream come true.
    congratulation girl.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, kongrats!!
    You girls do seem to be getting along very well.

    яσѕαℓуи
    www.LynSire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You must be so excited.

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did this happen? I'm so excited for you. Please do a blog on how you obtain this position.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que experiencia! me alegro por ti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow muchas felicidadez que opurtunidad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you totally deserve this! congratulations!! :)
    I am awarding you the Versatile Blogger Award for having such an amazing, unique blog that I enjoy reading everyday! Please head over to http://officialmirandacastel.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html to accept your award!
    CONGRATS!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Ash!

    Muchisimas felicidades que emocion!!

    you're a TV Star!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Ash, I'm super excited for you. I really think that you will be successful on TV, don't be nervous you will be GREAT!! :)

    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my gosh! CONGRATS, GIRLIE! You will do great :) I'm loving these pictures. You two look like bffs lol.

    xoxo
    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so cool!!!! Congrats!!!!! I love your outfit!!!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page