Want to Dress like your Favorite Kardashian??? … join my Tag: Dress Kardashian Style

    Kim Kardashian                                                                  What I'm wearing:
Sunglasses: Gucci  ($300)                                                                    Pink Pumps: Shiekh -Galleria Mall Dallas ($50) 
Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm in Pink                         Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange ( $8 )                            Equipment Star-print silk crepe de chine shirt  ($250)                 Stars Blouse: Forever 21 ( $20 )
                                                                                                                         Jeggings: Wet Seal ( Gift )
Just the Shoes Over $1,000                                                               Clutch: H&M ( $20 )

                                                                                                     My Total: Under $100
                                                                                                                       not including my watch and pants                                                                                    
Here is my first Kim Kardashian outfit, lately I've been loving every single outfit she has been wearing. 
Aqui esta mi primer outfit inspirado en Kim K, ultimamente me han gustado todos lo que se pone.
On my Nails: Nicole by OPI " All about the Glam " Kardashian Kolor
My shopping list is complete lets just say I replaced the Neon Yellow blazer for the Mint Blazer I recently bought and this Black Cltuch replaces the small quilted bag :) as for the pink shorts suit I have until the summer to find if not its ok.
Ya termine mi lista de compras, nadamas digamos que cambie la blazer Amarrila por la blazer color menta que recientemente me compre y este clutch por la bolsa negra :) y hablando del conjunto rosa tengo hasta el verano para encontrarlo si no esta bien. 



Thanks for Visiting. Xo / Gracias por Visitar. Xo 







check out my other Kim K outfit Below :)


             Want to Dress like your Favorite Kardashian??? … join my Tag: Dress Kardashian Style

    Kim Kardashian                                                                  What I'm wearing:
Sunglasses: Gucci  ($300)                                                                    Pink Pumps: Shiekh -Galleria Mall Dallas ($50) 
Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm in Pink                         Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange ( $8 )                            Equipment Star-print silk crepe de chine shirt  ($250)                 Stars Blouse: Forever 21 ( $20 )
                                                                                                                         Jeggings: Wet Seal ( Gift )
Just the Shoes Over $1,000                                                               Clutch: H&M ( $20 )

                                                                                                     My Total: Under $100
                                                                                                                       not including my watch and pants                                                                                    
Here is my first Kim Kardashian outfit, lately I've been loving every single outfit she has been wearing. 
Aqui esta mi primer outfit inspirado en Kim K, ultimamente me han gustado todos lo que se pone.
On my Nails: Nicole by OPI " All about the Glam " Kardashian Kolor
My shopping list is complete lets just say I replaced the Neon Yellow blazer for the Mint Blazer I recently bought and this Black Cltuch replaces the small quilted bag :) as for the pink shorts suit I have until the summer to find if not its ok.
Ya termine mi lista de compras, nadamas digamos que cambie la blazer Amarrila por la blazer color menta que recientemente me compre y este clutch por la bolsa negra :) y hablando del conjunto rosa tengo hasta el verano para encontrarlo si no esta bien. 



Thanks for Visiting. Xo / Gracias por Visitar. Xo 







check out my other Kim K outfit Below :)

33 comments

  1. Lovely...I actually prefer your look over Kim K's!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the kim kardashian look. but kourtney is still my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes your look is better than kims and i love your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg you look way better than kim

    i love your shoes!! the colour is so great, wanna have them!


    Lady-Pa

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute inspired look

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pumps are fabulous! Great look doll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh O love your pumps so much! The colour is just sooo sweet! Like the whole outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving Kim K. her style, she have such a awesome style!
    ANd this outfit so sooooo lovely and cute, well done:) xxx

    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shoes are calling my name! This is a wonderful version I love your look better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously need those shoes!! I'm in Dallas, you have to share the boutique! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you care to share the name of the boutique?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, share the boutique, please? Yo e visto unos paresidos en un bazar en Norte Dallas. You look great by the way, and the girls are right. You look better than Kim K.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ashley!I really admire you and your looks.I have a question for you if you could answer me it would be very nice of you:before you lost weight did you have any cellulite?And if you did,how did you get rid of it after you lost weight?Thanks!
    XOXO,Luiza from Roumania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't have cellulite before or after ... and thank you :)

      Delete
  15. this is great, love the look, adoring the short sleeve top

    http://herpersona.blogspot.com.au/
    http://herpersona.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you pull it off better! I'm in love with the pink pumps!

    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI Ashes
    I just know her fashion blog, and loved everything I saw here ...
    I liked the look inspied * - *

    TBM have a blog, make me a visit and meet my Brazilian blog! Rs'

    following you, repay Ok,

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful I love the pink pumps! you did a great work here!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great look! you look better than Kim:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those shoes are insanely fierce!! I have a similar pair and I hadn't thought about pairing them with a cute patterned top like yours. Thanks for the inspiration. Oh and I like your look better than Kim's!

    http://irisfocusedonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I did this same outfit! love Kim Kardashian's outfit!

    http://www.lynnettejoselly.com/2012/05/celebrity-inspired-kim-kardashian-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Pink Pumps! <3
    diasporasubject@gmail.com
    Twitter: @diasporasubject
    Pinterest: Sherry Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Christian Louboutin Pumps http://www.louboutinsneakersale.com sale online and free shipping to your hand!
    Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Gold Spikes Black Matte 140mm Pump
    Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Gold Spikes Blue Pumps
    Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Nude Spikes 140mm Flatforms Pumps

    ReplyDelete
  24. This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing.. Pumps online

    ReplyDelete
  25. What I wouldnt give to have a debate with you about this. You just say so many things that come from nowhere that Im fairly King Size Male Enhancement sure Id have a fair shot. Your blog is terrific visually, I mean people wont be bored. But others who can see past the videos and the layout wont be so impressed with your generic understanding of this subject.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/king-size-male-enhancement/


    ReplyDelete
  26. christian louboutin pumps 8cm high heel sale online and free shipping http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page