Want to Dress like your Favorite Kardashian??? … join my Tag: Dress Kardashian Style


  What I'm wearing:                                                                            Kim Kardashian                                                                
Sunglasses: Walmart Miley Cyrus ($1)                                             Pink Blazer: Naven 
Pink Blazer: Buffalo Exchange 'Karen Scott ($10)                       Christian Louboutin Daffodile 
 Black Dress: Old Forever 21  ($10)                                                     Purse: Hermes 
Bag: HandbagHeaven.com ($45)  
Bracelet : Banana Republic ($5)                                                       Just the Blazer ($379)
Black Pumps : Willow Bend Mall ($15)   
 random store cant remember the name last year                                                                                            

My Total: $86   
Not including my watch (Michael Kors)                                                                                                                



Here is yet another Kim K Inspired look … like I said lately I've been loving her style and when I gave you guys 3 outfit options on Facebook for you to guess which one I was doing last time this one got the most votes. I was Vintage shopping yesterday and found this amazing blazer for $10 everything else I already had in my closet. Hope you guys like my recreation. 
Aquí les traigo otro outfit inspirado en Kim Kardashian …. como les dije ultimamente me ha encantado sus outfits y cuando les di a adivinar cual look de 3 de ella en Facebook que hiba hacer la ultima ves este fue el que tenia mas votos en Facebook. Ayer fui Vintage Shopping y encontre ese Blazer por solamente $10 todo lo demás ya lo tenia en mi closet. Espero que les guste.






Thank you for Visiting. Xo / Gracias por Visitar. Xo





             Want to Dress like your Favorite Kardashian??? … join my Tag: Dress Kardashian Style


  What I'm wearing:                                                                            Kim Kardashian                                                                
Sunglasses: Walmart Miley Cyrus ($1)                                             Pink Blazer: Naven 
Pink Blazer: Buffalo Exchange 'Karen Scott ($10)                       Christian Louboutin Daffodile 
 Black Dress: Old Forever 21  ($10)                                                     Purse: Hermes 
Bag: HandbagHeaven.com ($45)  
Bracelet : Banana Republic ($5)                                                       Just the Blazer ($379)
Black Pumps : Willow Bend Mall ($15)   
 random store cant remember the name last year                                                                                            

My Total: $86   
Not including my watch (Michael Kors)                                                                                                                



Here is yet another Kim K Inspired look … like I said lately I've been loving her style and when I gave you guys 3 outfit options on Facebook for you to guess which one I was doing last time this one got the most votes. I was Vintage shopping yesterday and found this amazing blazer for $10 everything else I already had in my closet. Hope you guys like my recreation. 
Aquí les traigo otro outfit inspirado en Kim Kardashian …. como les dije ultimamente me ha encantado sus outfits y cuando les di a adivinar cual look de 3 de ella en Facebook que hiba hacer la ultima ves este fue el que tenia mas votos en Facebook. Ayer fui Vintage Shopping y encontre ese Blazer por solamente $10 todo lo demás ya lo tenia en mi closet. Espero que les guste.






Thank you for Visiting. Xo / Gracias por Visitar. Xo


12 comments

  1. You are so amazing. Know that you are bringing lots of style and fashion inspiration to me all the way in Hawaii! Love your posts, keep it up girl! :) Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el estilo de las hermanas Kardashian y se nota que el tuyo es muy parecido. Excelente atuendo.
    una pregunta, tienes alguna página en especial donde encuentras las fotos de paparazzi de las hermanas Kardashian? me gustaria ver en que otros atuendos han sido fotografiadas.
    gracias de antemano!
    saludos!

    http://gaby12004.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww , idénticas!!, besos , karola.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures on the roof ...
    blazer adorable ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look bomb!! I have to follow you now!! go girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ashes for the comment, its so funny how you me and danira... We did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank for the inspiration! love your outfit wearing this outfit to work tomm <3 and good luck for the show

    please do chckout my blog

    threading&heena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love! It can also be an outfit perfect for the work environment!

    http://honeyedapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic job here. I actually enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you unquestionably bring a new voice to this subject. Black Label No Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see much more of this from you.
    The beauty of these blogging engines and CMS platforms is the lack of limitations and ease of manipulation that allows developers to implement rich content and skin the site in such a way that with very little effort one would never notice what it is making the site tick all without limiting content and effectiveness.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page