I don’t care what other people think … I am so Happy to be featured on Kourtney Blog. I am Honored! that she actually visited my blog and liked it. She actually featured all of my Kardashian looks which I mainly only have done on her… lol... YES! She is one of my fashion icons as she might be for many others. My recreations are for those who will like to dress like her, I also post my own personal style so please if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. I Love Love KOURTNEY Kardashian!!!! As most of you know she is my Favorite Kardashian Sister. So I'm SUPER HAPPY!!!!!!! <3




Tweets


Just last week she blogged about an Ashley I seriously thought it was me but then noticed it wasn't but Look this time it is me …. I LOVEEE What she wrote about me <3 



Want to see all my Kardashian related posts ----> CLICK HERE


I don’t care what other people think … I am so Happy to be featured on Kourtney Blog. I am Honored! that she actually visited my blog and liked it. She actually featured all of my Kardashian looks which I mainly only have done on her… lol... YES! She is one of my fashion icons as she might be for many others. My recreations are for those who will like to dress like her, I also post my own personal style so please if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. I Love Love KOURTNEY Kardashian!!!! As most of you know she is my Favorite Kardashian Sister. So I'm SUPER HAPPY!!!!!!! <3




Tweets


Just last week she blogged about an Ashley I seriously thought it was me but then noticed it wasn't but Look this time it is me …. I LOVEEE What she wrote about me <3 



Want to see all my Kardashian related posts ----> CLICK HERE

30 comments

  1. I found your blog through Kourtney's. You've got some great looks here, I'll definitely check it out again!

    http://www.the-launderette.com (my etsy vintage shop!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! she is truly an amazing style icon

    http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! and Yes I love how she takes risks : )

      Delete
  3. congrats you deserve it! she's my favorite too(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun, Kourt's the Best : )

      Delete
  4. congrats ash

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!

    www.mzprettyparis1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That is so exciting to be featured on Kourtney's site!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes super exciting especially when you don't expect it to happen.

      Delete
  7. This is an amazing opportunity and accomplishment to add to your blog please make a button of it becasue that is an honor! Keep it up chica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much and yes it is an amazing opportunity and accomplishment, I added the button on the side already :)

      Delete
  8. Big congrats! She is my favorite sister as well so I totally understand you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank You so much!!! I still cant believe it happened :)

      Delete
  9. Amazing! Congrats! I think the Kardashian sisters have an awesome style! You have done a great job with those looks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow congrats. thats something to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! Congrats with this and enjoy it ;) You deserve it!

    x

    http://cherishkirsten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Xo :)

      Delete
  12. that's amazing!!!!! Great job recreating her looks!

    http://www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is sooo awesome Ashley!! You seriously have great fashion sense. I LOVE IT <3333...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! The look you recreated is on point. This outfit actually reminds me of other Kourtney Kardashian outfits in my Fashion x Celebrity collection on SocialBliss! http://www.socialbliss.com/gabbeezy/celebrity-x-fashion-GQYTMNBS

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page