Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mint Blazer + Leather Shorts


Hello Everyone, UPDATING this post… I had my pastel outfit on and ready to shot my pictures for our Challenge this week (NanysKlozet, FlordeMariaFashion and me) To Wear Pastels and I had a little accident …. I spilled Dr. Pepper all over my outfit :( I really wanted to wear my Lavender Jacket (Vintage Find) until then here I mixed 2 actually 3 must have trends for this spring (Mint Clothing, Leather, and blue/green accessories.) I just found out that this blazer came with matching shorts, hope I can find them. Hope You like my outfit. Xo
Hola a Todos,  Decidi combinarla con 2 bueno mas bien dicho 3 trends que serán grandes esta primavera ( ropa color mint, leather, y accesorios azul/ verde.) Me acabo de enterar que este blazer viene con su conjunto unos shorts!!!! espero poder encontrarlos, y espero que les guste mi outfit. Xo
Blazer: H&M / Sunglasses: Ray Ban P / Earrings: Aldo / Booties: Shoemint Michelle  
White Blouse, Ring & Faux Leather Shorts: F21 / Bag: HandbagHeaven
Thank You so much for visiting and for all the comments. Xo
Gracias por visitar y por todos los comentarios. Xo 

30 comments:

  1. mint is one of my favorite spring trends too!
    you look gorgeous by the way!

    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mint, it is so pretty. I also love how the shorts add a sexy, edgy vibe.

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blazer is stunning!

    xo Jo

    http://whiterosesandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Ash! Mint and black leather make a fab combo! Awesome ankle booties!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this whole look Ash! You looking fab :-)
    xo

    Flor
    http://flordemariafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love love love this outfit!! one of my top favorites !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely in love with this outfit! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shoes are hot. Love it.

    fromheadtoheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like it, you`re so chic! Check my blog and tell me what you think!
    Ioana

    http://sparkleeverydayblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have an amazing blog!! Followed you via google connect <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking awesome! And LOVE your blog! x<3

    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. linda estas que te sales, te entiendo perfectamente, esa blazer no puede ser mas cool, pontela mucho !! te sigo ya ya ya xoxoxo misscoco2000

    http://www.misscoco2000.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encanta ese blazer, creo que con ese color que utilizaste me abriste los ojos a que no solo negro y blanco se ve bien!
    JUST LOVE IT! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit, love the bold pop of color!

    Le Petit Monde

    ReplyDelete
  15. love mint, love the blazer, love this location!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me encanta el color del blazer, está hermosos al igual que los zapatos <3

    saludos!
    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm LOVING the color mint right now! You look great! Please follow my fashion/beauty blog!

    The Simple Swan
    www.thesimpleswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You rocked this look. Love the pastel
    Blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. loveeeeeeeeee the blazer with the shorts!!! So gorg!

    http://www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love it! you look amazing!

    I did the challenge too!

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  21. te quiero robar ese blazerrr!! prestamelo! jajaja bella ash!

    www.nanysklozet.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Buy Leather Blazer, brown leather blazer, red leather jacket, men leather blazer, mens brown leather jacket, blazers for women, leather bomber jacket online at leatherfashiononline.com Leather Blazer

    ReplyDelete